He's here, he's ready for battle, and he's surprisingly versatile! It's time to build your own Jerry!
This is an all-new event that focuses on an unassuming villager who is no longer content with being an escort quest NPC. Through rigorous training, Jerry has learned to use some of the best abilities in the game, and he's ready to take on the world!
How does this crazy thing work?!
- In this event, you will be able to create a Jerry for each class (Healer, Rogue, Tank, Caster, and Tank). You can have all five different Jerrys in your collection at the same time and can bring as many as you want into battle.
- It costs 5,000 event tickets for every Jerry ascension built (this includes unlocking him and giving him his first ascension attack and passives).
- When you go to create a Jerry, you will get three of five possible options for an attack and two passives per ascension. The five potential options will NOT change throughout the event.
- You will not be able to see your potential second ascension options until Jerry is unlocked and his first ascension abilities/passives are set. Similarly, you will not be able to see your potential third ascension options until Jerry's second ascension abilities/passives are set.
- You are given 15,000 event tickets at the start of the event, and can find more in campaign dungeons and earn them from quests. Tickets are not found in shiny objects, and quick-looting dungeons will pay out the same amount of tickets as running a dungeon manually.
- After creating a Jerry, you can rebuild him at any time. When you rebuild, your three options for every attack and passive will be re-randomized.
- You can view the options that you will have for the first ascension for a potential rebuilt Jerry without having to pay 5,000 tickets. You will not lose your current Jerry until you confirm the first ascension of your rebuild.
- Jerry's level and the levels of all his abilities are automatically set to your player level.
- All of Jerry's forms start with 3 stars. Tokens can be bought in the event shop using tickets or as an IAP. Stars will NOT reset with rebuilds!
- This event's leaderboards are based on the number of raids you win with Jerrys on your team. There are leaderboards for each class that you compete in as an individual, and a leaderboard for ALL victories with Jerry that you compete in with your guild. On the guild leaderboard, you get a point for each Jerry on your team when you win a raid. This means you can earn up to 4 points per victory if you have an all-Jerry team.
All Jerry tokens will go away at the end of this event. Jerry is an event-only hero who goes where the wind takes him, so at the end of this event, he will be returning to his solo adventuring career and will be removed from you collection. It is possible that we will run this type of event in the future, possibly with different ability and passive options, but if we do, Jerry will return without the tokens you obtained during this event. We have been sure to message this as clearly as possible on all shop offers that include Jerry tokens. All runes and blessings equipped to Jerry will be automatically returned to your inventory at the end of the event.