HELP

hey guys, hope you're having a good day
I need a new team
im a lvl 50 boss and I just cannot win dungeons and challenge mode campaigns
ill put up my characters
3*;koros,brom,icepick,Grog Gnog,Kozar bonebreaker,ekko,indigo,shadowblade,rocky the shiitake,black diamond,alexandoros,king yorick,ignus the mad,and i have ALOT of 2 star characters probably all of them and some more 3 Stars
4*:phenol,lady nim,overlord executum,dagrund,squinch,samurai takumi,Masuta kira,Mangle jaw
5*:therand fiddlestorm.nubnub,leonidus,and that's about it
i recently got pontifex,hopper, julius,jibber clench jaw and IGOROK
so pls if u have the time then make sure to tell me what i should upgrade
Ty all
Peace!

Comments

• If you can get Lord Zomm you can make an Undead team. It works well for me. OE taunts, Yorick marks, Brom can heal if you have him ascended and zoom if they died brings them back for more. Zomm also increases max health for undead allies a lot.
    He was chill, never lost his cool, always won because frost bites.
  • I hear the best team is Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, and Jerry
  • You're going to want a tank and a healer on your PVE team. With what you have, I would probably use a dwarf team. Dagrund can tank and heal.
  • danac wrote: »
    I hear the best team is Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, and Jerry

Jerry isn't pro, unless he's teamed up with literally tons ofJerrys. Bring on the 5000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 Jerry Army!!!
    He was chill, never lost his cool, always won because frost bites.
  • Jerry
  • hey guys, hope you're having a good day
    I need a new team
    im a lvl 50

I think you will need to lvl up a little bit more and build up a few good teams
    For example for the actual dwarves meta ... you can run lots of dungeons with teams mixed with Hagrim, Valkin, Therand, Dagrund, Emily ...
    You can mix them with Abigail, Drakk, Jin, Shade, Agno, Zomm ...

A lot of options to get through boss mode ... my teams i used are posted here:
    https://c.gmx.net/@623398095417245813/fDY2nh7ORFm8RF5YHrLrAw
  • edited December 2018
    Solid teams for pve, in my opinion are:
    Undead (Zomm and Hansuke are key)
    Dwarves (Valikin and Dagrund are key)
    Yellow assassins plus Deadeye

These are what have worked well for me. Most important at higher levels of play is your rune mix. A solid rune mix can make even low grade heroes extremely useful.

Also, do what is necessary to connect with a top 100 guild or guild family. The amount of knowledge of the game is extensive, and most are VERY prone to only sharing said knowledge with guild members.
    Serve and be happy, citizen. The Computer is your friend!