Loot keys

So loot keys are back but you have to pay for them now? Really?

Comments

• You can also use friends during running through campaign dungeons to get them
  • BiznizFox wrote: »

DB Developers: Yessss..... You've figured out our secret... Now open up your wallets!!!

nwpmmqiszfhr.png
    He was chill, never lost his cool, always won because frost bites.

• Ha. Fat chance.

BiznizFox wrote: »

DB Developers: Yessss..... You've figured out our secret... Now open up your wallets!!!

nwpmmqiszfhr.png

• sirolk99sirolk99 Member
    edited December 2018
    NM deleted
    Post edited by sirolk99 on
  • spiffymcbangspiffymcbang Member
    edited December 2018
    Ha. Fat chance.

nwpmmqiszfhr.png
    You're kidding right? the current payers will be all over this. This will be a huge a cash cow for DB. Some have no restraint.

• Bummer for whoever bought that one, there was a door buster offer today for 3k stamina and 600(?) keys for $20.
  • I predict that a Winterfest door will include 100 loot keys and the DB players will rejoice and say that BF really loves us. Then the door will be reduced to 10 keys for the slow pokes that didn’t open it immediately.
  • BiznizFox wrote: »
    Ha. Fat chance.

nwpmmqiszfhr.png
    You're kidding right? the current payers will be all over this. This will be a huge a cash cow for DB. Some have no restraint.

I’m talking just about me and how I won’t do that
  • bvs72 wrote: »
    I predict that a Winterfest door will include 100 loot keys and the DB players will rejoice and say that BF really loves us. Then the door will be reduced to 10 keys for the slow pokes that didn’t open it immediately.

Lol. What winter fest door? All I’ve seen is a dumb jerry event