Thanks for this event

Can I just take a quick break from all the negativity and say thanks for this event? I know you haters and gonna trash me for this but I'm having fun. Wacky builds is just my thing and I'm loving the break from the meta. More like this please.

Comments

• I am enjoying this event as well. Its fun to make Jerry's with weird and unusual abilities and see what happens in PvP.

It is a fun way to learn and experiment.

I'm glad I am not the only one enjoying the event.
    Just another nerd in the herd!
  • great event... bravo DB.
    Don’t you wish it was easier, wish you were better.
  • I love it. Favorite event for me so far. It's nice also because you can add Jerry passive and attacks that help your team. I use undead, and my main Jerry has Epic From The Grave (Zomm's bring skeletons back ) and Lord Of The Undead( Zomm's give +25% max health and chance to disease melee attackers). Only problem is I think when you rebuild Jerry you should get your tickets back. I lost 5000 tickets that way.
    He was chill, never lost his cool, always won because frost bites.
  • Great event, but please reinstate the 2k event ticket loot rate for boss island! This made it feasible to grind several Jerry toons and allowed for some fantastic gameplay. Now, it’s too costly and the grind takes much longer. Y’all stifled your own event, and broke something that was actually working!
  • HalfEmpty wrote: »
    I know you haters and gonna trash me for this but I'm having fun.

do you really think people upset with the game will trash you for having fun?
    ??

btw, the feedback in the wrath guilds is also mostly positive, but the ticket nerf was very upsetting.
    it changed the strategy from building a Jerry team to grinding in order to build a Jerry team.

• I can do the Jerry team event by going into an extr!let easy dungeon with one OR two jerrys.
    He was chill, never lost his cool, always won because frost bites.
  • The Jerry concept is clever and fun. I also say bravo for a fun event and new concept.

My only critiques come in terms of rewards. Everything in the event shop has a limit. There are no tokens of recent heroes either for leaderboard placement or in the shop. Since all $ and tickets spent on Jerry/tokens go poof! at the end of the event the only rewards really are leaderboard runes. Give that aspect some thought and the event is a home run.

Gmun
  • This event was really great - for 22 hours. Then it was "fixed" and turned into another grind event without rewards.
  • No need to grind, a very generous ticket pack has been provided for your unlimited purchase. Save the grind, join the walletslapping aristocracy.
    Serve and be happy, citizen. The Computer is your friend!

• Rkr1970 wrote: »
    The event itself was fun. Having nothing worthwhile in the shop sucked. Having all the event tickets evaporate with no warning pissed me off!

No warning? You mean like a countdown timer as to when they would disappear?
    ---
    The Potato Army
  • Wasi wrote: »
    Rkr1970 wrote: »
    The event itself was fun. Having nothing worthwhile in the shop sucked. Having all the event tickets evaporate with no warning pissed me off!

No warning? You mean like a countdown timer as to when they would disappear?

No. I mean that in all past events, tickets stuck around for 24 hours so we could spend them. A warning that thus time was different would have been common courtesy!
  • Event was great, but leaderboard rewards for midlevel players were horrible. At level 65 I needed top 50 in anything to get even a greater rune. DB would have seen increased participation/sales if there had been separate leaderboards, or more appropriately level-scaled runes. The point at which an improved rune ceases to be a good "reward" for an event that basically requires spending to place is long before level 70.