Tired of all of those Underworld recruitment messages?

13»

Comments

• BasherblastBasherblast Member
    edited January 1
    You can read my last attempt that no one read (so I stopped posting to forums), or I can post something here. Up to you (didn’t read the whole list of comments, think I walked in on some salt and flagging, so sorry about that)

Seeing as your on, mind correcting some of my stuff?

EDIT: made it less rude and more to what I meant to say
    Post edited by Basherblast on
  • BasherblastBasherblast Member
    edited January 1
    Here I finished an old post for people to read (not on a tangent please don’t kill me)
    Post edited by Basherblast on
  • Pack a bag, we’re going on a tangent!
    I will yeah...Momdukz ™️
  • Seems my writing has been misread, but okay if you want:

“Gerr Arg! I’m a mean green yelling machine!!!”

Okay we’re done with that. But seriously I should have read the whole post first, as I came off much more serious than I actually was.

Sorry 😐
  • Does the website only show the PvP defense? Or could you see other heroes on a roster as well?

For example, my Agnon is not on my PVP defense. Could you tell me his runes? I would not get offended if you looked...

Just another nerd in the herd!
  • Does the website only show the PvP defense? Or could you see other heroes on a roster as well?

For example, my Agnon is not on my PVP defense. Could you tell me his runes? I would not get offended if you looked...

You can see any hero of anyone who has opted in and imported their runes. I can’t look at yours, because you haven’t opted in...but I can see my guildmates.
  • danacdanac Member
    Monkeynuts wrote: »
    ...but I can see my guildmates.

are they dead people?
  • danac wrote: »

are they dead people?

Many of them. I’m not sure if the muppet is technically “dead”. Or “people”.
  • Monkeynuts wrote: »
    danac wrote: »

are they dead people?

Many of them. I’m not sure if the muppet is technically “dead”. Or “people”.

Polyfill
    I will yeah...Momdukz ™️
13»