Grinding for Jerry...bring back 2k boss island!

Dear DB,
Please reinstate the 2,000 ticket yield for boss island runs. 500 tickets (25% of previous yield) is far too time/stamina consuming to be worth it, and dropping the loot mid event frustrated me and everyone in my guild.
2k tickets per run was quite enticing and rewarding, and it catalyze a large number of people to participate in the event rather than simply saving for Winterfest.
Also, it is quite unfair to players who did not start on day 1 of the event, as they now need 4 times the runs to get the same tickets.

Comments

• seems these nerfs happen a lot when a certain guild is beating another guild.
  • That clearly was an error. Good on those who got to capitalise on it. Early bird gets the worm... you snooze, you lose.

And people complain that DB is greedy.... ;)
    Don’t you wish it was easier, wish you were better.
  • SchnuppeSchnuppe Member
    edited December 2018
    For me the event basically has ended with the patch. I don't have the time to grind hours just to get enough tickets to unlock another 3* Jerry or for rebuild. Then I would have to raid an hour or 2 just to reach top 100. But they took away loot keys. They took away my mails with raid tickets.
    Stamina is probably next that will be removed from shops.

Well, I couldn't care less. I am only around here to see how they will **** up Winterfest. Have fun! ;)
  • edited December 2018
    Only legitimate citizens of paytowinnia should even consider appearing on our glorious leaderboards. The idea that some freetoplayican peons could illegitimately invade the sacred leaderboards that the hard payi-, I mean, working citizens of paytowinnia have guaranteed their exclusive right to is nauseating and disgusting to me. I thank the guild militias and vigilante players who THOROUGHLY tested and confirmed this EPIC bug's unbalancing effect on proper paytowinnian game play before reporting it's effect to the devs. I salute you all, devs, guilds, and players, as YOU are the ones who have made this game a shining example of mobile gaming to all comers. The paytowinnian aristocracy shall remain in it's proper place, walletslapping all freetoplayicans who dare to think that skill and strategy are of any importance in comparison to a properly used wallet.
    Serve and be happy, citizen. The Computer is your friend!