Wnterfest or Bust

2»

Comments

• I will stay to make sure BVS72 does not dominate the leaderboards
    If I was president, I would build a wall.

w5xxmcmfpuuh.jpeg
  • I am gone if winterfest is a Bust
    They’ve already stated that the doors will reopen the same way they always do.

That said, 5,000 gems is awful steep for a superior rune at this point. Unless it’s some kind of rare, unique rune (yellow festive), I don’t see getting that gold key as worthwhile. It doesn’t even include tokens for the new hero. We all get multiple superiors every week from pvp and normal “free” events, so why the heck would I spend 5,000 gems on one?
    @Skip_Holmes go grab your yellow festive.

Done and done! Thank you!
  • I will stay but the wallet gets put away
    I appreciate the gold key for all for doing quests on Christmas Day, is there going to be a bonus gold key for VIP 10 like in the past? Or is rewarding people for having VIP levels no longer a thing completely?
  • wolfstuff wrote: »
    I appreciate the gold key for all for doing quests on Christmas Day, is there going to be a bonus gold key for VIP 10 like in the past? Or is rewarding people for having VIP levels no longer a thing completely?

VIP 10's have proven that no rewards are necessary.
    @Oht - why did you flag me for abuse? BF must be protected from the rest of the country.
    Ya! This is what will make us happy. Only $30 to be a winner.

dmfh20xk7733.jpeg
    This is the devs answer to our complains on the game being pay to win. Good trade, what can i say XD...
    c1jfny4je87p.jpeg
  • bvs72 wrote: »
    @Oht - why did you flag me for abuse? BF must be protected from the rest of the country.

Accidental. Undone.
    I just saw that there is a new guild called I Quit. I’m guessing he chose Bust.
  • What is Winterfest?
    TopKnight wrote: »
    I just saw that there is a new guild called I Quit. I’m guessing he chose Bust.

Check out my Holiday Retreat it looks lovely this time of year
    As Winterfest winds down, the only thing I can be certain of is that @bvs72 will stay to make sure @bvs72 does not dominate the leaderboards. Results based on critical analysis of this poll. Enjoy the new year everyone.
    I voted, did you?
  • What is Winterfest?
    I quit my guild but will continue to play casually. I tried Looney Tunes World of Mayhem which helped me realize I’m tired of the grind.
    @MonkeyHunter if you're still playing LT:WoM, feel free to join the LINE chatroom.
    Link: https://line.me/R/ti/g/al7tusSpF9
    Line ID: sirolk99