Patch Notes: December 18th, 2018 (Update 4)

2»

Comments

• If I switch guilds mid event will I still be able to get the new skin from the winterfest guild rankings leaderboard? If I switch guilds mid event would my ticket earnings go for my previous guild or new guild?
  • so uhhhhh, will there be any tokens for the demon hero in the winterfest doors? or just the ones you buy
  • Remember guys, this game is forever in a beta release, so don’t expect anything finished/polished as it’s you guys’ job to find all the bugs.
  • bvs72 wrote: »
    danac wrote: »
    you snooze, you get screwed.

By you?

I don't sleep with people who are asleep
  • atKorosLit wrote: »
    so uhhhhh, will there be any tokens for the demon hero in the winterfest doors? or just the ones you buy

You’re new here? :)
    ---
    The Potato Army
  • atKorosLitatKorosLit Member
    edited December 2018
    Wasi wrote: »
    atKorosLit wrote: »
    so uhhhhh, will there be any tokens for the demon hero in the winterfest doors? or just the ones you buy

You’re new here? :)

Nah not at all lol... just kinda disapointed that the new hero isn’t actually featured in the actual winter fest doors like the previous ones. Like all hero’s now, people who don’t buy the actual doors will have a hard time actually making him good and have higher stars.

• @Joel Just wanted to give a shout out and thank you to DB/BF for a VERY quick resolution. All stamina returned + 200 loot keys. Really really appreciate that guys. Happy Winterfest!!!
  • Oh, the vitriol. Glad to see people still know what the word "GAME" means. I think some folks just stick around because it allows a good regular opportunity to complain vehemently about something that really shouldn't affect everyday life at all. FIRST. WORLD. PROBLEMS.
    I'm sorry, were any of the three meals you ate yesterday cold, or full of insects, or non-existent? Do you wish you were working in a coal mine for pennies, or a sweat shop for 12 hours a day? Oh.... no, I know..... it's the season and you're still trying to work out all your frustrations over this completely non-functional world we live in.

Have a great day and enjoy playing the GAME. Or don't. Your choice to choose misery. Or....... not.
    The Road To Rome was paved with blood.
    Rome must fall.
  • @3xtrat3rr35tr1al, what @unknown_player is saying is we are allowed to complain. Please change your profile picture. I don’t like it.
  • So, you can’t play new event dungeons without opening relevant doors. As I like to see all doors before I spend my gold keys, I likely won’t get to play these dungeons until the end of the event. :disappointed:
  • JonahDennisJonahDennis Member
    edited December 2018
    @3xtrat3rr35tr1al First world problems. I find it funny that you are bringing that topic which is completely unrelated to people not wanting to have to pay to play a mobile game. Most of us have put at least a year into this game and we don’t want all of our time to be a waste because the game became a P2W game. And last thing I will mention is about the First world problems topic and that is according to your logic, you shouldn’t complain if there’s a hole in your apartment to your landlord because some people don’t even have a home.
  • So, you can’t play new event dungeons without opening relevant doors. As I like to see all doors before I spend my gold keys, I likely won’t get to play these dungeons until the end of the event. :disappointed:

That's what bronze keys are for, it seems. Presuming/hoping we get a second round of door opening like last year...
  • @MonkeyHunter After you open all doors you get to open every door again. That might sound confusing but what I mean is once you open all 14 doors with keys they all reset and you can open any door again. You don’t have to open them in order after they reset. It’s still the same stuff just another chance to get more. I would recommend using just bronze and silver keys on the original doors. Hope that helps.
  • edited December 2018
    @JonahDennis, has that been clearly stated, or are you assuming from past history? It would not be the first unannounced change made by Bossfight.

In fact, there has not been any kind of an event post made about Winter fest, and there is no statement on the in-game event information screen about the doors recycling, as in past Winter fest events. This piques my suspicions, as it is hard enough to get Bossfight to abide by what they HAVE stated. Also note the complete absence of the gold key quest this year.
    Serve and be happy, citizen. The Computer is your friend!

• @unknown_player I just assumed that it would be the same like last year.
  • Wasn’t last years event a few days longer to give people time to open the doors a second time and spend their wreaths? All previous events guaranteed 28 doors, this one has 28 doors. You just have to pay for 14 of them.
  • MaxBeamer wrote: »
    Wasn’t last years event a few days longer to give people time to open the doors a second time and spend their wreaths? All previous events guaranteed 28 doors, this one has 28 doors. You just have to pay for 14 of them.

Yes. Previous calendar events, including winterfest, were 16 or 17 days long. Yet another way that players have been slighted.
  • Previous Winterfests I was playing pretty constantly. This time I did buy the pass to see how it worked and since then I've barely been on the game, mostly to not mess up my guild. I have been having fun playing other games instead, I have pretty much lost all desire to play this game. Happy Holidays everyone.
    I can no longer decide from day to day what to think of this game.... and that is frustrating
    I can no longer stand the direction of this game nor the insulting way issues are dealt with
  • @3xtrat3rr35tr1al First world problems. I find it funny that you are bringing that topic which is completely unrelated to people not wanting to have to pay to play a mobile game. Most of us have put at least a year into this game and we don’t want all of our time to be a waste because the game became a P2W game. And last thing I will mention is about the First world problems topic and that is according to your logic, you shouldn’t complain if there’s a hole in your apartment to your landlord because some people don’t even have a home.

Nope. It is absolutely related, just not in such an extremist way as you're making it sound. Just adding a little bit of perspective, that's all. But you can leave it where it lies. Now you're complaining about some web rando who you think is throwing shade on an argument that is apparently so important to you. It's cool, dude. Logic and critical thinking aren't everyone's bag, man. Complaining, however......

Rome must fall.
  • bvs72 wrote: »
    @3xtrat3rr35tr1al, what @unknown_player is saying is we are allowed to complain. Please change your profile picture. I don’t like it.
    I'm not saying you're NOT allowed to complain, Troll. Angry much? Or just schadenfreude?
    Rome must fall.
  • @Joel will there be a second round of doors this year? With all the changes to the event I want to make sure that hasn’t changed too.