Weird Dboss question but ok

I had this random idea that the village the heroes walk around had a restaurant called dungeon subs. You can obviously infer that it's the dungeon boss version of subway but it made me think about something. What do the heroes eat? Tacos? Salads? Evos? Burgers? Fries? Instant ramen noodles? Cereal? Yellow snow? Butterscotch pie? Poptarts? The blood of the weak? Mustard?

Comments

• Fallen enemies.
    Serve and be happy, citizen. The Computer is your friend!

• Seriously though? Constructs, Undead, Spirits, and Demons would not need to eat food. We know Hopper eats EVERYTHING. Monsters, Ogres, and Goblins eat anything that doesn't run fast enough. Dwarves and Elves could live on mushrooms and berries. Emily is an Angel, no eating needed. Beasts eat other beasts. Dragons eat what they want. Solaris is a phoenix and lives off of sunlight and incense. Thalia mentions that the jellies are tasty, and the prarie rippers might be edible.Jin would probably eat bamboo.
    Serve and be happy, citizen. The Computer is your friend!

• I thought they all ate our money.