Patch Notes: December 21st, 2018

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
  • Fixed bug with Arctic Hunter Zurk not counting towards the Day 2 skin quest.
  • Fixed bug that caused a crash in the Tower of Pwnage if Hopper entered a floor with a dead Brom.
  • Fixed bonus damage on Zulkodd's Incite Doom.
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Tagged:

Comments

• Did you guys make Hansuke a snowman with the new patch?

uzmfsx8o1wpv.png

• A dev sneezed. He got covered with cocaine. I’m cleaning mine off with a straw.
  • bvs72 wrote: »
    A dev sneezed. He got covered with cocaine. I’m cleaning mine off with a straw.

snot funny?
  • ClaraRClaraR Member
    edited December 2018
    Deleted
    Post edited by ClaraR on
  • @Joel what the **** is this event?! Why did everything become pay to play?! Why did you ruin the game?! It is **** more expensive than an Activision game! 2-3 events a month , all of them having a pass which costs 20 euros! Call of duty black ops 4 costs 60 euros for **** say and you play it for 2 years long. I am tired of posting complains, so that is why i am so direct. I want the game as it was before. I wanted the winterfest as it was last year. I will honestly leave this game if there won't be done any changes until februry 2019!
  • New game! Guess what the **** say. Winner gets @tutorial_master’s account.
    New game! Guess what the **** say. Winner gets @tutorial_master’s account.
    ****, **** and ****. Or, so the filter won’t catch it: h3ck, [email protected] and 6utt.

Really don’t understand why the filter’s so sensitive.
  • edited December 2018
    Guess what, **** meant fack but i just wanted to be polite... Well, not anymore. For some unknown reasons, now it filters what i say. Also, sure the "****" i wrote is the most important thing in that message.
  • IMO this event is better than others. I feel like if people keep pretending that it’s getting worse, the devs will just stop listening. Praise improvement, don’t blast it. At least it’s not the nature event where you literally couldn’t get anything if you didn’t pay them.
    New game! Guess what the **** say. Winner gets @tutorial_master’s account.
    ****, **** and ****. Or, so the filter won’t catch it: h3ck, [email protected] and 6utt.

Really don’t understand why the filter’s so sensitive.

it was teased as a child
  • I agree with tutorial, I am tired of this game being pay to play! At this point the community is better at running this game then the actual creators!!
    Join The Common Cold! With Disease and Chill on our side, we shall spread The Common Cold! become a Common Cold Member today!
  • IMO this event is better than others. I feel like if people keep pretending that it’s getting worse, the devs will just stop listening. Praise improvement, don’t blast it. At least it’s not the nature event where you literally couldn’t get anything if you didn’t pay them.

It's definitely getting better. The loot passes went from $20 to $30. Obvious evidence of improvement.

@Joel, what the hell, the loot pass went from $20 to $30?????????? Why not $60? $2 per hero token is totally fair/worth it.
  • I'm just going to say something completely pointless, unrelated and random.
    Fingers talk, legs & feet walk.
    The Road To Rome was paved with blood.
    Rome must fall.
  • I love how they are now charging money for skins that were previously free.