Possible PVP Ideas

I’ve noticed that most PVP matches follow a basic formula:

• Find the one team for your level that doesn’t have a 22k power level and a six star dwarf team.

• Assemble a team with the most powerful hero of the month.

• Kill.

• Use second round as clean up.

• Win.

All the PVP matches these days feel stale and repetitive. So here’s some ideas to improve PVP.

• Have a different effect each PVP season, to vary the gameplay. For instance, how about having a week where dwarves deal less damage, you can only use caster heroes in your defense, or you can only use heroes that can be found in the honor summon.

• Stop releasing super powered heroes, or just nerf them.

• Reduce the amount of trophies, honor, and gold you get each for each battle you win for, say, an hour for each battle you play with the same hero, or combination of heroes.

These are just some ideas. Please give feedback as to how I can improve my ideas to help make PVP even better.
Tagged:

Comments

• Good ideas, but "working as intended"
    Serve and be happy, citizen. The Computer is your friend!

• Good ideas, but "working as intended"

What exactly does that mean?
  • It means that PvP has been broken, is broken, and will continue to be broken because Bossfight management wants it that way. They will not fix it because that would cut into profit. If you want to know why Bossfight makes or refuses to make a change, follow the money. That simple.
    Serve and be happy, citizen. The Computer is your friend!

• It means that PvP has been broken, is broken, and will continue to be broken because Bossfight management wants it that way. They will not fix it because that would cut into profit. If you want to know why Bossfight makes or refuses to make a change, follow the money. That simple.

Thank you for elaborating.
  • Yup. I’m done with the game. Level 80 and 3 years of play. I don’t mind the rewards for those willing to pay that’s just economics. What really gets me is PVP is just boring and that’s all the game designers fault. It’s beenflooded with imbalances, flaws and poor match making. Makes you wonder if they even play test anymore?