I’ve noticed that most PVP matches follow a basic formula:
• Find the one team for your level that doesn’t have a 22k power level and a six star dwarf team.
• Assemble a team with the most powerful hero of the month.
• Use second round as clean up.
All the PVP matches these days feel stale and repetitive. So here’s some ideas to improve PVP.
• Have a different effect each PVP season, to vary the gameplay. For instance, how about having a week where dwarves deal less damage, you can only use caster heroes in your defense, or you can only use heroes that can be found in the honor summon.
• Stop releasing super powered heroes, or just nerf them.
• Reduce the amount of trophies, honor, and gold you get each for each battle you win for, say, an hour for each battle you play with the same hero, or combination of heroes.
These are just some ideas. Please give feedback as to how I can improve my ideas to help make PVP even better.