Holiday Shiny Objects

As I posted in bugs and got ingnored, why do the holiday shiny objects only drop green ivy, pyre embers, pure frost, and the two red/green celestial evos? The banner said hero tokens, materials (which to me means all materials not just a select three), and much more.
Tagged:

Comments

• @Joel @Joveth @Eej @xtmn8r Please see above
  • bdyd2a2ma7ur.jpeg
  • You're a mean one, Mr. Dev.
    You really are a heel,
    You're as cuddly as a cactus, you're as charming as an eel, Mr. Dev,
    You're a bad banana with a greasy black peel!

You're a monster, Mr. Dev,
    Your heart's an empty hole,
    Your brain is full of spiders, you have garlic in your soul, Mr. Dev,
    I wouldn't touch you with my thirty-nine-and-a-half foot pole!
  • @Jason7169 - I think the reason for lack of wreaths and other great stuff in the sparklies is to encourage the use of bots. Players using bots tend to spend more to land higher on the leaderboard. Thus not bot players have to spend more to keep up.
  • @Joel @Joveth @Eej @xtmn8r Please see above
  • Well at least they listened in guild summit to the one moron who complained of having too much courage during panda bash event. Now they will complain about not having enough. Vicious cycle continues
  • Why we want something else.

bcso2czt6po7.jpeg
    530sqowlwr3b.jpeg
    dnbhmch6aznz.jpeg

@TopKnight - I’m a moron and they never listen to me.
  • bvs72 wrote: »
    You're a mean one, Mr. Dev.
    You really are a heel,
    You're as cuddly as a cactus, you're as charming as an eel, Mr. Dev,
    You're a bad banana with a greasy black peel!

You're a monster, Mr. Dev,
    Your heart's an empty hole,
    Your brain is full of spiders, you have garlic in your soul, Mr. Dev,
    I wouldn't touch you with my thirty-nine-and-a-half foot pole!

Imagining Beeker with a base voice..another one of Dr. Honeydew's experiments?
  • sirtainly wrote: »

Imagining Beeker with a base voice..another one of Dr. Honeydew's experiments?

meep meep meep-meep, meepmeep meep....

• It’s kind of sad. I’m running Santa’s Workshop because it has the most non holiday sparklies. I don’t even bother with the holiday ones. I don’t expect much because I have killed Santa hundreds of times. But they were bad Santa’s.
  • bvs72 wrote: »
    It’s kind of sad. I’m running Santa’s Workshop because it has the most non holiday sparklies. I don’t even bother with the holiday ones. I don’t expect much because I have killed Santa hundreds of times. But they were bad Santa’s.

You HOPE they were bad Santas, or next Xmas you'll be in biiig trouble.