Email not valid?

I've been using the same email for so long, but when I reinstalled dungeon boss and tried to login into my bigfish account, it is saying my email is not valid. I need help lol.
Tagged:

Comments

• Try again. That happened to me the first time also. I tried again and it worked.
  • xtmn8rxtmn8r Member, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Because of the switch from Bigfish to Bossfight, need to reset your password. You can keep it the same but need to reset it so we can properly migrate your account.
  • Help me, I had a Big Fish account but I can not login, I uninstalled and reinstalled nothing changed. Please help, I'm level 36 and I'm Champion I.
  • dj7501dj7501 Member
    Yeah, when I put in my email address, it says put in a valid email, but when I try to make a new account it says this email looks familiar
  • dj7501 wrote: »
    Yeah, when I put in my email address, it says put in a valid email, but when I try to make a new account it says this email looks familiar
    xtmn8r wrote: »
    need to reset your password

• bvs72bvs72 Member
    If you post your email in this thread and starts to get a lot of new spam mail, it will confirm its valid.