Growth for plant allies

There are not much Heroes that are plant which have growth unless you have Lily Blossom's epic. So what if we make this growth last the whole dungeon? and not reset everytime you move? and like make a skill where the hero will use the 8 stacks of growth to heal other allies and buff atk.

Comments

• Or make another plant hero
  • Actually, Lily's third ability makes all nature allies count as plants for the remainder of the dungeon already.
    Serve and be happy, citizen. The Computer is your friend!

• im talking about the growth to last throughout the dungeon, not the epic of lily
  • You want growth to last throughout a dungeon, therefore you're talking about PVE. Sorry, but you won't get much support regarding PVE changes because there is nothing challenging in campaign mode any longer. Growth was only useful for that one event with an incrementally more difficult dungeon (GG9?). Otherwise, you are better off running Kobal on auto attack full.
  • But it can be useful in other events as you said.
  • echonap wrote: »
    Otherwise, you are better off running Kobal on auto attack full.

nah.
    My Kobal armed with 2 elite att still can't get through a lot on solo.
    Turns out between CM reducing levels and BM, there's lots of dungeons where he needs lots of help.
    ad ofc any dungeons w fast heroes.
    Plus he doesn't work in these event dungeons at all, with the forest reducing his att, the red on killing him with the red selwyns, and the blue Baubles and valkin clones.

• That's the point of growth. You root yourself and grow into the ground, then uproot when you move.
  • I have problems with my roots.
  • But how bout climate change, a plant can never survive by just rooting itself for 8 years.
  • Elsarylai wrote: »
    But how bout climate change, a plant can never survive by just rooting itself for 8 years.

Hmmm. There is a tree here in South Carolina that's survived for 100+ years.
  • Elsarylai wrote: »
    But how bout climate change, a plant can never survive by just rooting itself for 8 years.

Hmmm. There is a tree here in South Carolina that's survived for 100+ years.

Yah i know that. Imagine in every 100 seeds in a farm only 23 survived after 8 years :(