Grand Theft Potato?

vp5yxf7mzt3l.jpg

vwl6jp2ybr75.jpg
Just another nerd in the herd!

Comments

• MaxBeamerMaxBeamer Member
    edited December 2018
    Sorry but I like your earlier work better. Even though Vice City is one of my favorite video games ever. I am not down diddy down diddy down diddy down down down with this.
  • @MaxBeamer - I always appreciate the feedback... i will admit, many of my recruiting themes miss the mark. It's hard to find the perfect mix... especially when I am the only person who likes the game anymore.

One thing to consider is I dont like the music in the game. So when I play I use spotify or sound cloud. I mute the music and sound effects... I also like cars.

Since GTA has both music and cars it seemed a good fit. Perhaps I should rethink it... If it makes you feel better, it's more popular than my Wu Tang theme. PA was kung fu themed for the Jin Lei release.

I dont spend a lot of money on the game. I just kinda goof off these days. I play for fun with a great guild family. When I do an add, it's a mixing of hobbies of sorts. I've done many videos that never made it to forums.
  • Potato army will fall one day.
    Join The Common Cold! With Disease and Chill on our side, we shall spread The Common Cold! become a Common Cold Member today!
  • They fall all the time. I think it’s because they have no legs.h4d5ae85afdb.png
  • All Empires eventually fall into ruin, but until then, we'll enjoy the ride/game. :)
  • ck06t6fmeljp.jpg
  • Just another nerd in the herd!