Get my old BigFish account back

Hi Community,

I wanted to play on my old account namned as my profil here (LuciferZ). I could restored with my Bigfish account but now I only can login with ‚Bossfight‘. How can I restore my old account?
I also have my ‚ID‘ from loading screen (I guess)

And please delete my old topic in the wrong section (General Discussion), sorry for that. I also created a ticket, but maybe there is another way to solve this?

Greetings from Germany

Comments

• Bossfight is no longer associated with BigFish. Your Bossfight account should be your same account.
    Serve and be happy, citizen. The Computer is your friend!

• If I try to login with my bigfish credentials, it says that I need to create a new account. The "forget password" button says it doesnt find my email.
  • Definitely a customer service issue then, in my opinion. Good luck.
    Serve and be happy, citizen. The Computer is your friend!

• Hsy Luzifer!
    Versuch dem Customer support ein Email zu schreiben, mit der Bitte um Reinstallation deines Accounts. Ingame Name, DB ID, und Screenshots deines Spielerprofils, können helfen, deinen Account schnell wiederherzustellen.
    Hier der Link, falls nötig:
    https://support.dungeonboss.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
  • Forum Gurus are disappearing. I think BF should make @ClaraR one.
  • P.S, not because I want her to dissapear.