Chats

I find understanding everyone in the chat hard because the time of everyone in the chat is Different while in chat, but when we exit the chat and go back again it will rearrange itself according to time even making it confusing. Pls solve this

Comments

• I agree. I think. You're confusing.
  • I consider sorting of heroes more important. The order in the chats don’t bother me.
  • What i meant is like this:

Person 1: blalalalaala 6:15:23
    Person 2: blalaaaaalaabla 6:18:43
    Person 3: BLOLObabsda 6:13:31
    Person 1: blalalalallaal 6;16:12

(arranged according to who said it first)

Each time of others persons are different when in chat, but when you exit the chat and comeback again it will be like this:

(It is arranged by time)

Get it?
  • And from what I have seen of the actual logs, that is about the content level. I honestly don't think you are missing out on anything, and that is probably the best TL;DR summary I have seen yet.
    Serve and be happy, citizen. The Computer is your friend!

• It has to do with devices not syncing to the true time. If DB based it off of DB universal time then translated it to each viewer's timezone it would work correctly.
  • And from what I have seen of the actual logs, that is about the content level. I honestly don't think you are missing out on anything, and that is probably the best TL;DR summary I have seen yet.

that's because chat crashes my game.

otherwise I'd chat there and the content would be great.

• Elsarylai wrote: »
    What i meant is like this:

(arranged according to who said it first)

Each time of others persons are different when in chat, but when you exit the chat and comeback again it will be like this:

(It is arranged by time)

Get it?

I don't think this is their fault.
    the time stamp for the chat goes by the time on the person's device I think.
    Some peole's devices for whatever reason have a time stamp set ahead, and so their message gets bumped down tot he bottom every time you close the window and reopen it.

Until the time catches up.
    I've seen some stamps a few hours ahead.