Panda Banishing Glitch

BasherblastBasherblast Member
edited December 2018 in General Discussion
Just giving this extremely damaging glitch as a holiday gift to the forum. Here is me day one in the Panda Event:

r3t8uhf875t0.png

Check out my guild as well, Holiday Retreat:

bvafcqa83996.png

I would normally never post something of this sort, but this was just too hilarious for me to pass by. For anyone reading this at Boss Fight, I would HIGHLY recommend a look at Zulkodd’s last ability, as he seems to be the new furnace glitch (let’s call it Boss-Banishing, since no one else has mentioned it yet I would enjoy naming it).

For the average reader, enjoy this and come join me in my holiday retreat if you want (I’ll likely be shutting it down some time in January if people don’t join but hey, top 250 is essentially guaranteed at this point).

Happy Holidays and Good Luck with the event! ❄️

Comments

• Don’t take this the wrong way, this is a serious problem. I just could not help myself from posting after making a throw-away guild just to play this event and then hitting the jackpot by finding this.
  • Unfortunately @Basherblast, it has been known since day one of the event by the top guilds and DB couldn’t be bothered to fix it.
  • It is working as intended, imo.
    If it's that easy to beat the boss, people will have to spend more to win.
    Unfortunately with the crazy high amount of gems needed to do a fair number of boss dungeon runs, I think guilds just stopped playing after 1 day of event.
    But I may be giving devs too much credit, we can't exclude that they just messed up as usual for sure.
  • Way too much credit, Potatocat.

Dev - “It does what now?”
  • Nephews and in laws of executives need jobs, too. Or at least something they can be paid for showing up for.
    Serve and be happy, citizen. The Computer is your friend!

• I will say that part of the reason I was able to do this was because I started with around 500 courage and I only needed 1-3 runs (now always 3+) to actually kill him
  • bvs72 wrote: »
    Unfortunately @Basherblast, it has been known since day one of the event by the top guilds and DB couldn’t be bothered to fix it.

there was a two hour stretch where in Wrath of Kings the Boss was being beaten about every 90 seconds.
    And the Potatoes were doing more.

Now the Boss isn't being beaten.
    seems no one wants to spend gems for this.

It'll be interesting to see Boss Fight's internal tracking on this.
    I suspect over 90% of all runs were done int h first 12 hours.

• Internal tracking will say the same thing it usually does. "Working as intended".
    Serve and be happy, citizen. The Computer is your friend!