Hello? Is anyone home?

So has Boss Fight just given up on the forums?

Comments

• Or have the forums given up on Boss Fight?
  • Yes on both fronts.
    Gmun
  • 6rbk54n82k8y.jpeg
    14khtaoheijl.jpg
    Serve and be happy, citizen. The Computer is your friend!

• Probably still on Christmas break you know, so they can spend all the money they got from winterfest
  • Ududu2 wrote: »
    Probably still on Christmas break you know, so they can spend all the money they got from winterfest

Probably someone there monitoring this train wreck, just to make sure the Goths don't cross the Danube, but they need a manager or higher to approve any posts before they are made. Corporate hierarchy and all that. The ones who know what to do can't make the decision, and the ones who can make the decision, don't know what to do. Corporate America at it's finest.

• From the looks of things, there are only 100 or so players that even care enough about the game to hit the forums anyway, so they probably don't see any point.

• Well I did 1 run against the bird and one against the panda, and the game told me I was (from memory here) slightly under 10,000th on the leader board. You have to ask yourself this, how long can the game sustain itself when the minimum effort gets you to 10k in the world. The active player base is so too small to keep the game going. 10k active players in that event? that is absurdly low. They should be trying to get 500k active players spending micro amounts of money.
  • Dave's not here man
  • HalfEmpty wrote: »
    Dave's not here man

The first day of my summer vacation I woke up. Then, I went downtown.to.look.for.a.job.

class....class....
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    From the looks of things, there are only 100 or so players that even care enough about the game to hit the forums anyway, so they probably don't see any point.

But where else can we hear about all the new fan made hero and skin ideas?
  • edited January 2
    Maybe in the line chat that @Monkeynuts recommended finding official game information and dev posts on?

As posted by the secret dev, who is much smarter than a turnip:
    Monkeynuts wrote: »
    If your guild leadership isn’t passing that info along to you, either you’re in a crappy guild, or you’re such an insufferable **** that they can’t stand communicating with you.

So, join a better guild or stop being an insufferable ****, and you will have full access to all information that is relevant to the game, like "opening all doors for a free skin" meaning "open all WINTER FEST doors (14), WINTER FEST BONUS doors (14), JINGLE PASS doors (14), JINGLE PASS BONUS doors (14), AAAANNNNND save a gold key to open the skin door that we didn't even tell our SPECIAL friends about".

Must be great to be that "in the know". 😁

• Phouka79Phouka79 Member
    edited January 2
    So wait, they don’t just give you the skin like it said in the Winterfest info. You actually had to open another door, with a gold key, to get it? Man that’s messed up, yet somehow does not surprise me at all with the way the game has been going.
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    It would have been nice to learn about trading in keys for gold before I wasted 500,000 wreaths on elite shards and binders that I will never use.
  • bvs72 wrote: »
    It would have been nice to learn about trading in keys for gold before I wasted 500,000 wreaths on elite shards and binders that I will never use.

but they've had that feature for the last few calendar events...
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    edited January 2
    They did. But they are under new management.

I got confirmation from a player on Line but it was too late.