So where's the krampus skin?

Jingle pass purchased: yep
All normal doors opened: yep
All jingle pass doors opened: yep
Krampus skin: nope

Comments

• You have to open up the skin secret door with another gold key.
  • Bvs is joking about the secret door FYI.
  • No, he's not. The door won't show up until you've opened all of them twice. It's secret.
  • Sorry, I thought his comment was too ridiculous to be true. DB got me again.
  • Common problem around here :)
  • HalfEmpty wrote: »
    The description for the event literally says:
    If you open all the doors on the winterfest calendar (including the jingle pass doors), you will be awarded the krampus skin

Nothing about each door twice.. Nothing about a new, secret door that requires a gold key. Super, super deceptive.

I agree, complete bu*ls*it, I would've saved a gold key if I knew I needed it for the skin
  • denabug wrote: »
    I agree, complete bu*ls*it, I would've saved a gold key if I knew I needed it for the skin

I'm fairly sure that was their plan all along

• ATORATOR Member
    w9lsv6fs5phq.jpg

• I think it's kind of apparent that this was intentional. It sucks that they'd do this to their customers on purpose.
  • And the “community manager” hasn’t logged in since 12/21.

BF has zero **** to give about their customers. Correction...former customers.
  • ATORATOR Member
    Once again: MEMBERS (CUSTOMERS) should get what they PAID for !!! Plain and simple
  • EA exec has his claws in deep
  • Small claims court. Its a highly underutilized tool in these types of situations.
  • :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
    Serve and be happy, citizen. The Computer is your friend!

• coneyKconeyK Member
    I'm honestly shocked that this many people still bought into the jingle pass. For those of you that did: why?
  • coneyK wrote: »
    I'm honestly shocked that this many people still bought into the jingle pass. For those of you that did: why?

Ummm, because we wanted the new hero and his skin. I know.. it's silly to think we'd get both from the same purchase even though that is exactly what was stated.
  • danacdanac Member
    maybe ya'll can get refunds
  • Quit the game people. It’s the only solution.
  • Ududu2Ududu2 Member
    Happy new years everyone, a great night only made better with a big fat middle finger by DB
  • Ah you never turned around to see the frowns
    On the jugglers and the clowns when they all did tricks for you
    You never understood that it ain't no good
    You shouldn't let other people get your kicks for you
    You used to ride on a chrome horse with your diplomat
    Who carried on his shoulder a Siamese cat
    Ain't it hard when you discovered that
    He really wasn't where it's at
    After he took from you everything he could steal
    How does it feel, how does it feel?
    To have on your own, with no direction home
    Like a complete unknown, like a rolling stone

• Someone keeps sayin' I'm insane to complain
    About a shotgun wedding and a stain on my shirt
    Don't believe everything that you read
    You get a parking violation and a maggot on your sleeve
    So shave your face with some mace in the dark
    Savin' all your food stamps and burnin' down the trailer park
    Yo, cut it
    Soy un perdedor
    I'm a loser baby so why don't you kill me? (double barrel buckshot)
    Soy un perdedor
    I'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me?
    The forces of evil in a bozo nightmare
    Ban all the music with a phony gas chamber
    'Cause one's got a weasel and the other's got a flag
    One's got on the pole shove the other in a bag
    With the rerun shows and the cocaine nose job
    The daytime crap with the folksinger slop
    He hung himself with a guitar string
    A slab of turkey neck and it's hangin' from a pigeon wing
    You can't get it right if you can't relate
    Trade the cash for the beef for the body for the hate
    And my time is a piece of wax fallin' on a termite
    That's chokin' on the splinters
    Soy un perdedor
    I'm a loser baby so why don't you kill me?
    (Get crazy with the Cheeze Whiz)

• MaxBeamer wrote: »
    Technically the wording they used is correct, if you open every door you get the skin. They just didn’t say how many doors there actually are.

It was implied by viewing the available doors that you'd need to plan on managing your tickets for 28 doors. Most of us spent excess tickets on things which were not keys because we assumed we had enough for the 28 doors. Nothing was stated about opening each door twice

They also did not display the last door (or even let us know that it would be there). They did not say it'd take an extra gold key. Who would have an extra gold key around for some secret door they didn't know about? They counted on this to make people pay for another.
    MaxBeamer wrote: »
    . At this point anyone who spends money with these people deserves to be ripped off for being stupid!

Here we can agree. Never again DB... Never again. Once everyone catches on, where are you guys gonna go work?

• I will pay BF for one more thing...

Skype access to watch their meetings where the come up with this ****.
  • RyeChusRyeChus Member
    edited January 2
    Remember the first Winter festival calendar? - and it's the special suprise? They gave the impression that opening the 14 doors would get the 6* hero. The special secret surprise was you had to open all the doors again with gold keys to get 6*.

I called them out on it and eventually they came clean. Some people called me a 'spoil sport' for ruining the surprise - though not so politely.

Edit - just noticed Max mentioned this - but it can't be stressed enough that these practices are nothing new. Had similar experiences with other games. Google refunded without hesitation, but they don't seem to do anything to stop them - they pull the same deceptions over and over.

The worst thing is customers keep buying. Crazy!!!
  • Pretty shady... no one in their right mind would have saved a gold key after opening 56 doors, without so much as a hint it would cost one last gold key. Sure, you gave out more gold keys this season.... but this tactic was very deceptive.

Another exposed attempt to be overly greedy.. you already got a hook with an extra set of doors this year... for hero tokens you gave for free last year. Failure.
    Don’t you wish it was easier, wish you were better.