Jin lei skin bug How do I continue this pvp match

Currently attacking a team with taunt rune on jin lei who has the new skin
Problem is that I can attack since jin is invisible and unclickable (I have tried to click every where where he should be and around it), now I can't continue since I can't attack another enemy hero due to taunt rune but can't attack jin either, so what do do, just forfeit and retreat/lose the match without even attacking????

Comments

• @joel any ideas what to do
  • Wait! The skin makes him invisible and unable to be targeted. I should have gotten that skin.
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    I don’t think it is working as intended.
  • I wasted another 20 mins trying to click it. Had to forfeit match, lose streak and get super frustrated. Yeah it's the best defence atm. Can't beat when u can't attack it lol
  • BTW if any of you all wanna see the vanishing jin lei in action.
    Go to event dungeon which has jin lei with new skin, don't auto run and try attacking jin or clicking on jin to see his attributes
  • danacdanac Member
    bvs72 wrote: »
    I don’t think it is working as intended.

idk, maybe it is.
  • If you are spending money, it is working as intended.
    Serve and be happy, citizen. The Computer is your friend!

• @Joel still waiting for ur reply
  • I have come across a similar problem with today. I don't think it was skin related though. I used Zulkodd to banish Jin Lei and when the fight should have ended after I killed the remaining enemies the fight kept going but I was unable to target Jin Lei (who was now under the map.) I tried to restart the app but instead it shows Jin Lei as invisible, and frozen, but still unable to target.

• @li
    I have come across a similar problem with today. I don't think it was skin related though. I used Zulkodd to banish Jin Lei and when the fight should have ended after I killed the remaining enemies the fight kept going but I was unable to target Jin Lei (who was now under the map.) I tried to restart the app but instead it shows Jin Lei as invisible, and frozen, but still unable to target.

The jin skin problem has been solved, jin is visible n targetable, ur issue personally haven't experienced it yet, but its DB, so bugs are always to be expected :)