New Years event

I believe there should be a New Years event! Bunch of new skins, maybe have purchasable Ultimate skins like Lomg John Hansuke etc. It would be a good time to show us that this can be a good year for DB! Who has some ideas for a New Years event?
To make the team listen let's all make posts talking about New years event! It's the ONLY way they will listen. They cant ignore the entire community after all
Join The Common Cold! With Disease and Chill on our side, we shall spread The Common Cold! become a Common Cold Member today!

Comments

• drakesdrakes Member
    Unfortunately, I think they proved they can ignore the entire community.......
  • drakes wrote: »
    Unfortunately, I think they proved they can ignore the entire community.......

I think not! All we gotta do is just fill the entire page of New Years event, and besides. If that dont work we just spam the hell out of DMs
    Join The Common Cold! With Disease and Chill on our side, we shall spread The Common Cold! become a Common Cold Member today!
  • danacdanac Member
    I think the New Year's event is closing up shop and going home.
  • drakesdrakes Member
    I wish I had your optimism warlord yorick. Mine was battered during the nightmare before winterfest daily boost debacle and then completely lost with super secret door for the Krampus skin.
  • BlothBloth Member
    Agree, think things will just get worse and worse
  • I'm just resigned to the fact that I have a masochistic streak that keeps me coming back here..at least I stopped spending a long time ago.