Negative Gold

Apparently the amount of gold you have is stored in. 32 signed integer. I collected too much and now have negative gold. Will this cause a problem?

avbpobh6ygrl.jpeg

Comments

• Official response (via line app):

"Until we can refactor our database to use a long data type, you're indebted to us. You're now assigned 5 towers a day filled with nothing but barb/dwarf teams with panda. We're terribly sorry, it won't happen again."
  • We’re looking into it.
  • I know of another person that has/had this problem. I see it as you now have unlimited gold. You can still buy anything you want with gold and the negative number “increases” or goes farther away from zero. If you acquire gold through playing the game the negative number “decreases” or gets closer to zero, but you don’t want to get all the way to zero because then you will have zero gold. If you find that you are getting too close to zero just spam the crap out of the great portal to get your number farther away from zero. You can also upgrade every rune you acquire to “increase” your negative number even the ones you never plan on using.
  • My god, I could finally six star Rogar and his pals..
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    @MaxBeamer - why would I want to do that. It would make my PvP opponent’s more difficult. I follow the muppet approach to PvP.

https://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussion/60173/muppet-guide-to-pvp#latest

I was hoping to get 6 billion in gold so that I could build a wall.
  • @bvs72 yeah, I understand. I used to go to the elementary school down the road to beat up the little kids every day during recess, but after a while it just wasn’t fun anymore. I find it more rewarding beating up the high schoolers. They put up more of a fight.
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    @MaxBeamer - you more than anyone should understand about saving gold to buy a wall.
  • @bvs72 but you don’t have to pay for a wall. Just make the Mexican’s errrrr, I mean raiders pay for it.
  • Jerry will build the wall
  • @bvs72, you may need to submit a support ticket on that one. Hopefully it will be responded to by next winter fest.
    Serve and be happy, citizen. The Computer is your friend!