...this is an update?

Nitpick and the other one supposedly gotten updated, but there stats, abilities are the same.. even it says NEW abilities and stats!
Explain why they hadn't updated
Join The Common Cold! With Disease and Chill on our side, we shall spread The Common Cold! become a Common Cold Member today!

Comments

• Icepick's last two are different.... no idea about Nitpick.
  • Ududu2Ududu2 Member
    Guys I got it! Nitpicks spine chilling was changed so you don't need Malice anymore! Amazing! Nitpick is absolutely op now! Everyone should totally use him now! I bet he's gonna be in the new meta! I'll shut up now

Also I think both icepick and Nitpicks first moves were slightly nerfed from 3 attacks on all enemies to 2 attacks on all but I can't tell can someone confirm?
  • edited January 5
    Unfortunately, I cannot tell the differences as far as values (how powerful their attacks are, their base stats, numbers). Though, I am determined to find out.

I know it’s minimal, and not to mention hidden, but there were indeed changes. I plan on compiling these changes over at the wiki just so we can see it all in one place.
    Crimson's Links: DB Wiki | DeviantArt | Minecraft Forum | Twitter
    IGN: CrimsonKid
    zqb5cd9hlg1n.png
  • danacdanac Member
    Ududu2 wrote: »
    Guys I got it! Nitpicks spine chilling was changed so you don't need Malice anymore! Amazing! Nitpick is absolutely op now! Everyone should totally use him now! I bet he's gonna be in the new meta! I'll shut up now

Also I think both icepick and Nitpicks first moves were slightly nerfed from 3 attacks on all enemies to 2 attacks on all but I can't tell can someone confirm?

Icepick 2 was changed from stealing health from an ally to stealing it from an enemy.
    now it's a two turn 40% or so reduction in an enemy's health. That's not a bad ability.

his third was changed to, to two attacks, one on an enemy, one on the enemy with the lowest health.
    they might have added a second passive wrt dealing crits, I'm not sure.
    Plus he confers immunity to freeze and chill etc on all demons.

This plus his stat changes make him...well, better than he used to be.

Nitpick's first ability wasn't nerfed, I was using him during winterfest.
    But I'm pretty sure, but not positive, neither his abilities nor passives were changed.
    ..tho he might have gotten some passives about burning touch.

• Even if the DPS is the same on their first abilities, they still should have kept the multiple hits (and made the changes easier to tell (and better)) because it had the potential to work very well with shock.
  • AmnionAmnion Member
    Even if the DPS is the same on their first abilities, they still should have kept the multiple hits (and made the changes easier to tell (and better)) because it had the potential to work very well with shock.

Nitpick's ability is still multiple hits.
    Proud owner of "Photogenic badge".
  • Amnion wrote: »
    Even if the DPS is the same on their first abilities, they still should have kept the multiple hits (and made the changes easier to tell (and better)) because it had the potential to work very well with shock.

Nitpick's ability is still multiple hits.

I mean 3 rather than 2...
  • Ududu2Ududu2 Member
    Funny, I guess they unknowingly buffed sir William, he has tit for tat as well which now generates an aegis shield when hurt because of icepicks update
  • Sir William May be useful now?
  • Ududu2Ududu2 Member
    Sir William May be useful now?

Put a few runes on him and put him through some easy pvp matches, he certainly survives longer with the shield but (I'm still missing a star on him so that might make a big difference) his stats are really subpar, all defense and health runes with a tank rune and both his health and defense barely reach 15k