Where is the Nitpick and Icepick buff?

The new event claims that there is a permanent buff to the two Imps - Nitpick and Icepick.

7je7p4lxonau.png

However, despite the event telling us that these two heroes have been permanently buffed with new stats and abilities, there seems to be no changes to either hero. Please can you clarify if this is a bug, or if the two heroes were never intended to be buffed?

Thanks for the help!

Tagged:

Comments

• At the moment, the dev team is about three weeks behind on responding to requests for clarification here. Maybe you will have better luck contacting them on the Line app. That seems to be their preferred method of communication now.
    Serve and be happy, citizen. The Computer is your friend!

• @unknown_player How do I contact them on line? I have the app but not too sure on how to contact them
  • edited January 5
    Monkeynuts wrote: »
    Every guild gets three representatives in the Summit. If your guild leadership isn’t passing that info along to you, either you’re in a crappy guild, or you’re such an insufferable **** that they can’t stand communicating with you.

This in no way excuses them from not communicating in the official forums or in game, but stop making it sound like the summit is some exclusive club of seven illuminati and not literally open to every single guild in the game.

(You might be confusing the actual summit with the SCG, which is the overly modded exclusionary group.)

Apparently here. Maybe you can contact this player, and since you have ( to the best of my knowledge) never questioned them, or any of their guildmates, they might be a little nicer to you.

Me, I'm either dumber than a turnip, in a crappy guild, an insufferable ****, or some other thing this person does not approve of, so I have no clue, beyond the fact that the last few supposedly "official" statements from the dev team have been relayed from a restricted access Line chat by this individual. Good luck.

Just to clarify, I am of the opinion that a chat that only allows access to members of a guild, and only three of those, fits any reasonable definition of "restricted access" one would care to use, in comparison to the forum, which allows access to any player, guilded or not.
    Serve and be happy, citizen. The Computer is your friend!

• gmungmun Member
    The changes are on the hero card. They both have a new passive and a few other subtle tweaks were made. Not exactly earth shattering however.
    Gmun
  • SchnuppeSchnuppe Member
    edited January 6
    Nitpick and Icepick got revamped:
    http://dungeonboss.wikia.com/wiki/Hero_Update_for_Nitpick_and_Icepick

But unlike the last Fire vs Water event with Lady Nimriel and Selwyn they don't boost ticket output in the event dungeon. That's meh ... (waiting for @bvs72 telling me it's intended)
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    Of course, it is intended. Are you thinking the devs and QA are incompetent? If it is in the game, it’s in the game.
  • danacdanac Member
    bvs72 wrote: »
    Of course, it is intended. Are you thinking the devs and QA are incompetent? If it is in the game, it’s in the game.

we're looking into it.
  • uerc32173nbo.png