Nitpick & Icepick Updates

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
Hey folks! Sorry this is a few days late, I was out for the vast majority of last week and wasn't able to get these written up. Here's the full update to everyone's favorite demon imp duo!

Nitpick Updates:
  • Attack+, Defense+, Skill+, Health+
  • Meteor Storm's cooldown has been reduced from 8 to 6
  • Fireball's cooldown has been reduced from 4 to 3.
  • Spine Chilling has been changed so that it no longer requires Malice to be on Nitpick's team to activate.

Icepick Updates:
  • Attack+, Defense+, Skill-, Health+
  • Hailstorm's cooldown has been reduced from 8 to 5
    [*} Deal with the Devil's cooldown has been reduced from 6 to 4 and now takes health from an enemy instead of an ally
  • Blood in the Water's cooldown has been reduced from 4 to 3 and is now a Melee Physical attack on target enemy and lowest health enemy that deals additional damage if the target is 50% health or less.
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Tagged:

Comments

• I would like to express my utmost disappointment that the Chelwyn skin for selwyn doesn’t change his iceform. I know you guys take visuals in this game very seriously, and one of my favorite details is how valkin’s skin changes the look of ‘to war’ to Christmas themes (like having the wolves turn into reindeer wolves). Please fix as 90% of the life of a selwyn is spent in iceform before he is immediately slaughtered on his first turn.
  • Now we just need a demon healer 👍🏻
  • danacdanac Member
    ella heals.

she's just not very good at it.
  • u should've modified their abilities more... I don't think they are decent still