Farewell

I just wanted to say a farewell to all the players in my guild and those I interacted with over the last 3 years playing this game. For quite a while I've been among the unhappy group of players and got significantly unhappier with the direction the game has been going valuing money over everything and not even making it particularly fun when you do spend the money. Well I finally decided to call it quits. I finished out the guild tourney with my guild on Monday and then quit. I wanted to take a couple of days to be sure I just wasn't going to sign back on out of habit before posting my farewell.

@Joel
I know most of the time you were just passing on news and tried to be helpful, but I've been saying for ages that you can only push the players so far before they move on. I hit my limits. The people at Bossfight looking at how their policies affect money should look into how much I spent on this game over the years. I might not have been a top whale but it added up to a significant amount. I'm sorry to see this once great game turn into what it has become.
I can no longer decide from day to day what to think of this game.... and that is frustrating
I can no longer stand the direction of this game nor the insulting way issues are dealt with

Comments

• But they haven’t noticed any loss of long term players.
  • More accurately, they have not noticed any loss in revenue. Suckers gonna keep on spending for pixels, these guys at BF know it and they find ways to encourage player (payers) to open wallets (scams)
  • danacdanac Member
    Monkeynuts wrote: »
    But they haven’t noticed any loss of long term players.

they're looking into it