Guild Point Trials

Does anyone understand how the current guild Point trials is working? States spend 250 gems or gain VIP for points.

If 250 gems equals 1 point, then need to spend 5mil gems for top rewards.

That doesn't sound right.

Comments

• WasiWasi Member
    I believe it’s 20,000 points for the guild.
    20,000 x 250 gems = 5,000,000 gems for the guild.
    5,000,000 / 50 = 100,000 gems average each guild member for your top reward of 1,000 gems & 20 craw tokens.
    ---
    The Potato Army
  • If so, that doesn't seem worth the pursuit. Spend 20,000 gems for 1,000 gems, 50 Jibber, and 20 Craw? That assumes that all 50 guild mates fully participate.

Probably sitting this event out.
  • WasiWasi Member
    I thought my $79.99 Lily Skin deal was bad..
    ---
    The Potato Army
  • wr8thwr8th Member
    Sweeeeet! Craw has a twin named Craw who is identical in every way. Two Craws.
    Cause it says “be the first” and “all new”. I already have a Craw, so this must be a new one right. Not just a lazy rehash event.
    n1gijtup4ci0.jpeg
  • This is how lazy they have become, but don’t worry if you dumbasses who are still spending keep spending things will get better, lol.
  • I wish there was as leader board so we can see just how pointless everyone thinks this guild trial is. Our guild is at 29 points, and I'm sure none of those gems were spent with for the purpose of getting points.....
  • This can’t really be the event for the week, right? Can it? There’s gotta be a real event for the week, right? 🤞
  • I think they figure if they advertise that you can be the first 3 or 4 different times and conveniently "forget" that they've done it before they can con more people into paying.

There was a time when I thought these were innocent mistakes..gave them many chances...now the only explanation is that it is intentional.

I might have been born at night, but it wasn't last night.
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    Providing comments on all these threads is a lot of work. Joel need more Guru moderators to help out. The old ones have disappeared.
  • bvs72 wrote: »
    Providing comments on all these threads is a lot of work. Joel need more Guru moderators to help out. The old ones have disappeared.

Man I still remember the time joveth used to comment, good times
  • Makes you wonder what they’re doing since they left.
    Crimson's Links: DB Wiki | DeviantArt | Minecraft Forum | Twitter
    IGN: CrimsonKid
    zqb5cd9hlg1n.png