Guild Point Trials

DebugerDebuger Member
edited January 19 in General Discussion
Okay, is there really much to say about this event? It’s just an event where you spend money to get points. The rewards are crap too!
Why are there no special heroes in the Heroic Portal. Just... why?

Comments

• gmungmun Member
    @Joel did the devs even do the math on this event? Its an insult. 5 million gems spent in the guild to get 20 craw tokens.
    Gmun
  • @Debuger Joel wrote a while ago that this is not an event. It's meant to be a chance to earn some bonus tokens for the usage of gems.
  • @Schnuppe when I hit the hourglass icon labeled events the Guild Point Trials are listed there. It is an event. Joel lies.
  • Schnuppe wrote: »
    @Debuger Joel wrote a while ago that this is not an event. It's meant to be a chance to earn some bonus tokens for the usage of gems.

If this was an opportunity to use gems for earn bonus tokens the reward payouts wouldn't be so ridiculously high
  • The kegs in the DB HQ kegerator are running low. Beer isn’t free folks. Pony up.
  • BryanBryan Member
    It's not as if this is the first time they have ran the event. It's always been a joke of an event with a terrible return.
    Bryan79
    Potato Society
  • DebugerDebuger Member
    edited January 19
    Also, it says “Be the first to unlock the all new hero, Craw!”

Is Joel even changing the event? Everyone has Craw, and news flash, he’s completely useless.

Can someone please explain the absence of special heroes in the Heroic Portal. I have nothing to do with my gems and free summons.
  • Debuger wrote: »

Is Joel even changing the event? Everyone has Craw, and news flash, he’s completely useless.

Can someone please explain the absence of special heroes in the Great Summon? I have nothing to do with my gems and free summons.

Craw is far from useless. Whoever recycles these event cards without bothering to edit them is useless. And when they play the “it’s not that simple to wdit them” card, be sure to counter with the “then be brigjt enough to make the original screen reusable the first time” card.
  • danacdanac Member
    Monkeynuts wrote: »
    Whoever recycles these event cards without bothering to edit them is useless. And when they play the “it’s not that simple to wdit them” card, be sure to counter with the “then be brigjt enough to make the original screen reusable the first time” card.

next event card:

"New Event Today! Please see forum for info!"

• Monkeynuts wrote: »
    Debuger wrote: »

Can someone please explain the absence of special heroes in the Great Summon? I have nothing to do with my gems and free summons.

Craw is far from useless. Whoever recycles these event cards without bothering to edit them is useless. And when they play the “it’s not that simple to wdit them” card, be sure to counter with the “then be brigjt enough to make the original screen reusable the first time” card.

How is Craw useful? He has almost no synergies and doesn’t even have a strong heal. Also, the highest star level I’ve seen him at is 2 stars, and he never survives to do anything.

• SchnuppeSchnuppe Member
    edited January 19
    Craw counters Jin Lei's auto silence. That's what makes him useful even with only 1* @Debuger
  • Oh
  • Schnuppe knows what’s up.
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    Craw’s ability is supposed to be a secret. That is why it appears that your heroes are silenced even thou they are not. There is no other reason that this has not been fixed.
  • bvs72 wrote: »
    Craw’s ability is supposed to be a secret. That is why it appears that your heroes are silenced even thou they are not. There is no other reason that this has not been fixed.

That or It’s just a bug.

And if this is a joke or sarcasm, feel free to put me on r/woosh.
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    It is a bug that is not worth BF’s bottom line to fix. It has been around since Craw was released.
  • DebugerDebuger Member
    edited January 20
    bvs72 wrote: »
    It is a bug that is not worth BF’s bottom line to fix. It has been around since Craw was released.

To be fair, One Of Craw’s Passives makes every ally start the dungeon with foresight to remove 1 debut, I.e. silenced.

• Debuger wrote: »
    bvs72 wrote: »

To be fair, One Of Craw’s Passives makes every ally start the dungeon with foresight to remove 1 debut, I.e. silenced.

Yet they still have the silenced icon on them...hence a bug.