Ultimate skin idea!

lnfikl3ge51f.jpg

Frozen King Zomm!

Zomm gets a perminate immunity to Freeze, and Chill

They use this pic for the logo of DB for awhile now so it's about time they actually make this spin a reality!
Join The Common Cold! With Disease and Chill on our side, we shall spread The Common Cold! become a Common Cold Member today!

Comments

• bvs72bvs72 Member
    A few players might buy the new $50 skin. However, those players don’t seem to be using Zomm right now.
  • bvs72 wrote: »
    A few players might buy the new $50 skin. However, those players don’t seem to be using Zomm right now.

I bought the Longjohnsuke skin, love it!
    But I want that cool zomm skin, it matches my Common Cold army, since it's mostly about freezing and chilling
    Join The Common Cold! With Disease and Chill on our side, we shall spread The Common Cold! become a Common Cold Member today!
  • What if... hear me out... they released non-game changing skins for money- OR- made skins that drastically change mechanics earn-able for the general public.

Crazy right? A game that's not pay to win. Never heard of before.