WTF

What's going on with this account problem? This is ridiculous.
Tagged:

Comments

• JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Hey @moosephilotus. Could you clarify what you mean by 'account problem'?
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    There might be a setting on your device that is causing a problem. In some cases on Android devices, if the account manager is having issues with your account, it will try to set a backup ID that can get blocked if you have Ad blocking on.

Try going to SETTINGS
    Scroll down & Select " GOOGLE (google settings)"
    Select "Ads"
    Turn 'Opt out of Ads Personalization" to OFF

After that, you'll most likely be given a new account, but should be able to log in if you had registered your account beforehand. If you didn't register your account, please contact customer support and they'll make sure you get your account back.
  • bvs72 wrote: »
    There might be a setting on your device that is causing a problem. In some cases on Android devices, if the account manager is having issues with your account, it will try to set a backup ID that can get blocked if you have Ad blocking on.

Try going to SETTINGS
    Scroll down & Select " GOOGLE (google settings)"
    Select "Ads"
    Turn 'Opt out of Ads Personalization" to OFF

After that, you'll most likely be given a new account, but should be able to log in if you had registered your account beforehand. If you didn't register your account, please contact customer support and they'll make sure you get your account back.

Right, I appreciate your help. My kindle fire doesn't seem to give me that option though. The account is still there but I'm still getting the won't connect to server bit. Customer service is a joke, I don't know what else to do. Too bad, I really enjoyed the game.
  • Joel wrote: »

I followed the link that "support" sent in a form letter. I responded that it didn't help. No response.

I followed the link that "support" sent in a form letter. I responded that it didn't help. No response.

I'm still unable to access my level 80 account.kyk6a2em3l82.png
    This is all I get. Customer support is no help.

What, no help from customer support? There's a shocker.........
  • drakes wrote: »
    Joel wrote: »

What, no help from customer support? There's a shocker.........
    Was Big Fish in charge of CS? Seems to me that Boss Fight isn’t ready to function independently.