Introducing Jin Lei's Epic: Arc Khakkhara [Shop Pre-Release Only]

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
Jin Lei has been quietly working on a powerful, electrifying staff, and he's ready to take it out for a spin!

The Arc Khakkhara increases Jin Lei's attack, defense, and max health, and gives him a chance to do an epic attack for 3x damage on his target and applies shocked to all enemies. In addition, his epic provides him with an upgrade to his Veil of Voltage passive trait. Epic Veil of Voltage gives all allies 25% Damage Reduction at all times, and allows them to gain an energy whenever they deal damage to a shocked enemy. Honorbound heroes get double the effect and a chance to shock enemies on a critical hit.

The Arc Khakkhara is currently available in the shop as a pre-release before it will be available on Skull Island. The epic will be available for a limited time in the shop and will be released through other channels in the next few weeks.
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Tagged:

Comments

• Thanks for the most op hero getting a op epic. 25% damage reduction is way to much.
  • danacdanac Member
    coming next week, Zull's epic.

It will give all demon allies immunity from death round 1 [like ecco has] and also the ability to clear three debuffs at the start of their turn.

as passive.
    it will also give zull a 6x damage aoe attack.

available on for 6* Zulls for 150$,
    will not be on epic island until 2020.
    oh, and Zull tokens will be for sale.

• just so you know our government would be up and running right now if trump hired bossfight to put up a wall. MAGA I guess?

That being said I’m quitting; I’ll stay over here in Mexico

I actually have nothing to do in this game anymore unless I spend money, I miss the grind, not this **** going on now. I can collect guild crowns for summons that are worth absolutely nothing, i can’t collect tokens because everything is maxed out, all epics are maxed out aside from this one because I flat out refuse to spend $100 to be able to do anything in this game. Way to go.
  • JonahDennisJonahDennis Member
    edited January 14
    danac wrote: »
    coming next week, Zull's epic.

It will give all demon allies immunity from death round 1 [like ecco has] and also the ability to clear three debuffs at the start of their turn.

as passive.
    it will also give zull a 6x damage aoe attack.

available on for 6* Zulls for 150$,
    will not be on epic island until 2020.
    oh, and Zull tokens will be for sale.

They will also add the enemy team starts off feared and all demon allies are immune to all debuffs.
  • No thank you.

Off to my dailies then to the other mobile game I'm currently fancying. It's free with optional donation.
  • mrdahlmrdahl Member
    edited January 15
    Amendment of statement made in error
    Make Reptiles Great Again!
  • Ok, I came off half cocked. The in-game formulation is just a bit unclear. They all get 25 % DR without the need to hit anyone
    Make Reptiles Great Again!
  • "will be released through other channels in the next few weeks."

Why don't you go ahead and just say that it'll be attached to the Jin Sleigh loot pass that shows up in my event quest tab every week?

Or perhaps the epic will be available in event shop for more tickets than available via F2P means and have xtmn8r tell us to go shove a stick up ours and tell us that we're wrong and you've all done nothing wrong?

Ooo or maybe you could make it Top 1 guild reward in a Guild Trials event (Pay gems to earn points)?

Or, and just wait for it... you could release it into the Boss mode dungeon, and then immediately make Jin as useful as Augustus while ALSO releasing a new Hero that completely dominates the meta. <- my money(lol) is on this one.
  • WasiWasi Member
    edited January 15
    $160 for full epic for me. Assume will be on boss island (similar to Lily and Valkin) in around four weeks.

For $160 (!!!) could have at least thrown in the skin... Elite runes look good though.
    ---
    The Potato Army
  • Ahh so happy I left the game.. playing 2 other games where I feel no need to spend money and still can play competitively.
    I can no longer decide from day to day what to think of this game.... and that is frustrating
    I can no longer stand the direction of this game nor the insulting way issues are dealt with
  • Thanks DB. Please keep releasing content in this format, so it justifies my decision to retire.
  • I don't even use Jin as I only use undead allies. but 100 dollars? what are we? money trees?
    Join The Common Cold! With Disease and Chill on our side, we shall spread The Common Cold! become a Common Cold Member today!
  • So when DB said you had an epic with a different release schedule than usual, you meant that it would be straight up only purchasable, instead of purchasable through buying event tickets first, or through the guise that it was attainable for any amount of work
  • Also, everyone keep in mind that Jin is slow, so his health and attack are already increased at least 25%, so that epic is a lot more than a 30% attack and 20% defense boost. Put 50% DR on him now too and 20% defense and good luck knocking him over. Crazy OP and only available to those that pay through the nose. If I actually played PvP anymore I'd be PO'd
  • phillythekidphillythekid Member
    edited January 15
    What are the other games everyone is playing? I’d like to have a jump off ready to go so I can quit this clown show.
  • What are the other games everyone is playing? I’d like to have a jump off ready to go so I can quit this clown show.
    @phillythekid Looney Toons WoM is similar to DB if you like to grind. I’ve been having fun with Brawl Stars.
  • I guess db wants their game to die
  • They are just killing their own game.
  • li30li30 Member
    @phillythekid Looney Toons WoM is similar to DB if you like to grind. I’ve been having fun with Brawl Stars.

Ha I'm playing brawl star too, really find fun from it :D
  • Yet another disappointing paywall that PTW’s are almost guaranteed to buy. (Seriously, last year was a disappointment and now there gonna keep that disappointment streak going all year long. They will be dead before they even get to 2020.)
    Total Zomminionation.
  • As sad as it may be. This is one of my funniest games and when I joined, I actually worked for my characters and runes. Back ALLLL the way when Yorick was in the heroic summon, it wasn't a pay to win.
    Join The Common Cold! With Disease and Chill on our side, we shall spread The Common Cold! become a Common Cold Member today!
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    Yorick? Who is he?
  • WasiWasi Member
    bvs72 wrote: »
    Yorick? Who is he?

He’s the guy you’ve been getting tower tokens for for the last eight years without ever being rotated out.
    ---
    The Potato Army