May the Schwarz be with you...

Nice job on the first event, Skynet.

But even more props to Schwarz Rot Gold...way to snipe that last top reward spot in the final minutes! That was exciting to watch...well done!

Comments

• Great teamwork and nice snipe. Congrats SRG for winning the additional gems and the elite rune! Well deserved!
  • That was the most exciting ending in a long time! Actually fun!
    I will yeah...Momdukz ™️
  • Nice to have some shakeups in the Top 5 standings. Looks like JL will have to relinquish their spot at the adult table for now. Ouch!
  • Thank you for your kind words! It was an amazing finish. Speechless
  • danacdanac Member
    Nice to have some shakeups in the Top 5 standings. Looks like JL will have to relinquish their spot at the adult table for now. Ouch!

I'm at the adult table?

you can thank WOK for that, cogratz on us being #2, even with me as a member.

gratz everyone else too.

heck, I personally congratulate every single person who is still playing this game.
    that takes a lot.

• momdukzmomdukz Member
    edited January 14
    danac wrote: »
    Nice to have some shakeups in the Top 5 standings. Looks like JL will have to relinquish their spot at the adult table for now. Ouch!

I'm at the adult table?

you can thank WOK for that, cogratz on us being #2, even with me as a member.

gratz everyone else too.

heck, I personally congratulate every single person who is still playing this game.
    that takes a lot.

I am certain he did not mean harm or omitting your accomplishments. You’re fabulous. Better?
    I will yeah...Momdukz ™️
  • danacdanac Member
    momdukz wrote: »

I am certain he did not mean harm or omitting your accomplishments. You’re fabulous. Better?[/quote]

I wasn't being snarky, I'm surprised I'm at the adult table.

I couldn't post tho without congratulating my guild. They're great.

...well, i was being snarky with that very last bit.

• danac wrote: »

I am certain he did not mean harm or omitting your accomplishments. You’re fabulous. Better?

[/quote]

You should start a thread to congratulate yourself! You have not yet? Still fabulous though. Snark? Us? Pffftttt
    I will yeah...Momdukz ™️
  • danacdanac Member
    danac wrote: »

You should start a thread to congratulate yourself! You have not yet? Still fabulous though. Snark? Us? Pffftttt[/quote]

yay me! I came in 38th in my guild!!!!!!!

BTW, congratz Star and Gravy for once again being the big guns this event.
  • sirtainlysirtainly Member
    edited January 15
    anzv43xuhnsp.png