Hero Spotlight: Zola

Comments

• JonahDennisJonahDennis Member
    edited January 17
    They keep making hero’s that are op at 2 stars which is horrible because 6 stars means they are invincible. When you buff a character or add a new hero you should try to make everyone around the same and not 1 dominant team. BarBarian-Dwarf-Undead-Beast-Goblin-Reptile-Monster-Demon-Construct Should all be able to win and counter each other at the same time. I should not just see every defensive team the same.
  • danac wrote: »
    momdukz wrote: »
    €20 for an unlock! No. Can not be ascended until when??? Oh, more money. Another 20 for an epic still no. Good luck finding someone to sell that bridge to!

How many stars do you need for the bridge?
    danac wrote: »
    €20 for an unlock! No. Can not be ascended until when??? Oh, more money. Another 20 for an epic still no. Good luck finding someone to sell that bridge to!

That depends on whether you want the bridge that's over the swampland or the bridge that's over the farmland.
  • sirtainly wrote: »

That depends on whether you want the bridge that's over the swampland or the bridge that's over the farmland.

I may have a lovely bog available
    I will yeah...Momdukz ™️
  • So is it safe to say it costs like $300 (more?) to get a 6*, epiced, and new skinned hero nowadays?
  • More than any triple game costs with any DLCs.... for one single hero that will be out of the meta in 2 weeks lmao
  • VIP portal should just be the free daily summon that can be 1 of the four featured heroes. It's pretty useless otherwise.
  • I have one question.. Where does our money go?
  • xJokie wrote: »
    I have one question.. Where does our money go?

The cloud

I will yeah...Momdukz ™️
  • I said that,but I bought Zola and I totally love her ! I wish I could ascend her right now. I am a reptiles/gorgons fan ! By the way...I have another question, after buying the loot pass,do we get the quests everyday? First time buying that kind of things !
  • Can someone wake up the dev that was supposed to hit the button to start the even. Apparently they fell asleep at the keys...
  • danacdanac Member
    xJokie wrote: »
    I have one question.. Where does our money go?

baby baby, where did our cash go?
    oh, don't you leave me, don't you leave me no tokens
    I've got this burning yearning yearning feeling inside me
    oh, deep inside me, and it hurts so bad

you came into me life, so gaudily
    with a lego style
    and a big blue beast
    and now that I surrendered
    all my cash,
    you want to leave me
    a one star snake

baby baby, where did our cash go?
    oh, don't you leave me, don't you leave me no tokens
  • No event today? Do we have to pay for it as well now?
  • Im pretty sure I am not alone lol
    I said that,but I bought Zola and I totally love her ! I wish I could ascend her right now. I am a reptiles/gorgons fan ! By the way...I have another question, after buying the loot pass,do we get the quests everyday? First time buying that kind of things !

/facepalm Why did you buy that.......
    Im pretty sure I am not alone lol

Of course you're not alone, but this is about principle rather than conformity.

If you see people buying and throwing rubber ducks into a lake, would you also do the same?

Sounds like some harmless fun, and you get to float some cute ducks around for a bit.

...except now substitute lake with Dungeon Boss, and you now see whats happening to the state of the game.

While it seems like harmless fun to buy and throw these ducks, over time the lake gets filled up with all of the ducks.

A once thriving ecosystem then becomes full of these garbage fake ducks that completely covers over any trace of it, killing the beauty of the lake and everything inside of it.
    I said that,but I bought Zola and I totally love her ! I wish I could ascend her right now. I am a reptiles/gorgons fan ! By the way...I have another question, after buying the loot pass,do we get the quests everyday? First time buying that kind of things !

Fanboy or shill? only their provider knows for sure.
    Serve and be happy, citizen. The Computer is your friend!

• Barbarians: nobody can kill us

Reptiles: hold my beer
  • Anûbis wrote: »
    $20 for an unlock! No dungeons no events no VIP special privileges. You guys are sinking lower and lower to scum of the apps world. Please put us all out of our misery and just tell us this is a pump and dump. You have a bunch of heroes and epics you want to quickly release for cash only then shut the game down. I would feel a lot better if you just told us for sure.

And it looks like the only 20 players left that use this forum have come to a unanimous decision about this release... will you finally listen or do all the guilds need to keep bleeding 20% of their roster every week?

Hey I`m thinking of buying my first PS4, but I want Zola, and maxed as bad as the PS4, they`re both the same price, only $400. What should I pick? Lol, if the next Spirit character comes out like this, I`m leaving this game...Forever.
  • Fanboy or shill? only their provider knows for sure.

Just a normal player ... What's wrong with saying that I like Zola? I do not like to play the barbarians and the undead ... In fact I do not like to play what everyone is playing. I do not like the fact that boss fight is money greedy but I appreciate that finally the reptiles have an update!

Fanboy or shill? only their provider knows for sure.
    I do not like to play what everyone is playing. I do not like the fact that boss fight is money greedy

So why did you buy her? lmao
  • bggdy2kt9lhy.jpeg
    I will yeah...Momdukz ™️
  • UmaroUmaro Member
    Can we all take a second to appreciate that DB just released what is essentially a $300 hero that they named after a putrid cheese. Gorgonzola? Really? They’re just laughing at anyone who is willing to spend money on the game this point.