RESOLVED: Error Mail

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
edited January 16 in Announcements
Edit: We have released a fix for this issue, all of the error mail should now be back to normal. If you claimed your mail while it was in the 'error' state, you can contact customer support. I'm told that they are not able to replace the exact rewards, as they are not able to send specific runes as compensation, but they will look at your account to confirm your leaderboard standing and mail claim situation and give comparable compensation.

---
We are aware of an issue that has caused mail from the Jerry Boss event to become "Error" mail.

Please do NOT delete this mail. We are currently looking into a fix that will repair the mail without it having to be resent. If you delete the mail, we cannot guarantee that you will be able to get your rewards.
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Tagged:

Comments

• How come these errors keep happening? Can we have a bug free week?
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    edited January 16
    Is this mail why my guild trophy award mail from Monday dissapeared?
  • It's my trophy reward and without realizing I deleted it
  • TopKnight wrote: »
    How come these errors keep happening? Can we have a bug free week?

Because fixing the myriad of bugs plaguing this dumpster fire is not an immediate cash generator and they gave up on long term vision eons ago.
  • Reading this forum is more entertaining than DB ever was
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    We have released a fix for this issue, all of the error mail should now be back to normal. If you claimed your mail while it was in the 'error' state, you can contact customer support. I'm told that they are not able to replace the exact rewards, as they are not able to send specific runes as compensation, but they will look at your account to confirm your leaderboard standing and mail claim situation and give comparable compensation.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • So what you are saying is that if you deleted it don’t bother contacting customer support cause you will get a handful of useless stuff.
  • Joel wrote: »
    I'm told that they are not able to replace the exact rewards, as they are not able to send specific runes as compensation.

They've done this before lmao. A little dishonesty much?
  • phillythekidphillythekid Member
    edited January 17
    @Joel - you guys really suck. There is about a 0% that customer service will respond in any type of quick manner, and you're already saying we won't get the right rewards. It's outrageous with all the cash grabs that have disheartened so many players, that you can't even have a relatively bug-free experience for the players that are still hanging around. I guess who cares about sending out the correct reward email when youre printing money with the new paywall heroes every other week. Sad.
    I'm told that they are not able to replace the exact rewards, as they are not able to send specific runes as compensation

You're being lied to, or you're lying to the player base.
    We have released a fix for this issue, all of the error mail should now be back to normal. If you claimed your mail while it was in the 'error' state, you can contact customer support. I'm told that they are not able to replace the exact rewards, as they are not able to send specific runes as compensation, but they will look at your account to confirm your leaderboard standing and mail claim situation and give comparable compensation.

And still no response from customer service. @joel what do you consider a reasonable time frame for this?
  • Same. Not a peep here. They have really lowered the bar.
  • did you guys purchase the customer support response pass? I think it's $19.99, and after completing the chain quests, they will respond to your support ticket.
  • Monkeynuts wrote: »
    Same. Not a peep here. They have really lowered the bar.

You're so far from the bar, the bar is a dot to you
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    echonap wrote: »
    Monkeynuts wrote: »
    Same. Not a peep here. They have really lowered the bar.

You're so far from the bar, the bar is a dot to you

I found the bar and they serve bourbon!

Customer support has been 0 help. Are you guys on the same page?

@Joel