Gems Aren't Useful

I haven't spent gems for months. I would think you would make more money if they were useful. ;)

Comments

• bvs72bvs72 Member
    Finally! A “what are gems for?” Thread. Goes with what is Aether for? At least I know what hammers are for.
  • Hammers are for smashing useless gems.
  • danacdanac Member
    bvs72 wrote: »
    Finally! A “what are gems for?” Thread. Goes with what is Aether for? At least I know what hammers are for.

you do?
    I'm still trying to figure that out.
  • I agree. It's clear that gems at this point are just a leftover relic from an older and abandoned business model they are not interested in continuing. They really just should retire gems at this point. The free gems are enough to get you what few things you might still need from them (even as a newer player) and literally anything else that is important to any type of meta costs money anyway. It's like devs forgot why premium currency exists. It's whole purpose is to hide how much gamers have to spend so they spend more. If you are just going to blatantly charge 99.99 for every little thing you kinda lost the plot...
  • I agree. It's clear that gems at this point are just a leftover relic from an older and abandoned business model they are not interested in continuing. They really just should retire gems at this point. The free gems are enough to get you what few things you might still need from them (even as a newer player) and literally anything else that is important to any type of meta costs money anyway. It's like devs forgot why premium currency exists. It's whole purpose is to hide how much gamers have to spend so they spend more. If you are just going to blatantly charge 99.99 for every little thing you kinda lost the plot...

Watch them actually do this.

Watch them actually do this.

Here in February, you were actually right...
    There once was a monster from the ice
    But here's a bit of advice
    Don't try to fight him, your fate will be quite grim
    You'd go from hero to human sacrifice