Rise of Gorgon Zola!

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
The eldest Gorgon sister has made her grand entrance! Zola is here and is ready to ice anyone who stands in her way!

During this event, all Reptile heroes get a 25% attack boost in PVP. Plus, her lacky, Killer Krosk has invaded the dungeons on her behalf. In addition, a special new rune is available: Reptilian runes! Similar to how Honorbound runes worked, these runes can only be equipped to Reptile heroes, but a hero equipped with these runes will get a 15% chance to stone enemies that they hit with their basic attack.

We've also got PVP leaderboards for you and your guilds to tackle, with Zola tokens and Reptilian runes as rewards.

Yes, Zola is a bit cheesy, but she's a true bleu blood and definitely doesn't stink in battle!

---

We've gotten some questions about how leaderboard contributions work.

You contribute points to whatever guild you are in at any given time. If you leave a guild, your contribution to that guild stays with that guild, but you will only get rewards for whatever guild you are in at the end of the event.

For example:
If you are in guild A and win 10 PVP raids, guild A has 10 points.
If you quit guild A and join guild B and win 5 more raids, guild A still has 10 points, and guild B has 5 points. If you stay in guild B until the end of the event, you will get whatever rewards the member of guild B get.

The PVP leaderboard ends when the Zola event ends at 3pm CST on Monday, February 4th.

In addition, there will be a new set of repeatable quests added to the quest log later on in the event!
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Post edited by Joel on
Tagged:

Comments

• WasiWasi Member
    She won’t get out of bed for under 10 grand...
    ---
    The Potato Army
  • Lol, an hour and 10 minutes after the event is supposed to start you tell us that it is delayed. No $h1t Sherlock!
  • Delay because you didn't earn enough money from the Zola pass.
  • When has an event in the last 3-5 months NOT have a delay?
  • Delay because you didn't finish all "offers"? I quit...
  • Maybe they will give us the weekend off. It would be nice to have a weekend off... Can we have a weekend off?
    Just another nerd in the herd!
  • BlothBloth Member
    This is **** trash
  • @Bloth the event has literally been out for 5 minutes. What is triggering you?
    Level - 80
    Guild- VIP LIFE
    Favorite Hero - Astrid
  • Oh thank god. A doors event. See you all in two weeks.
    Just another nerd in the herd!
  • Phouka79Phouka79 Member
    edited January 17
    So is there another way to earn more tickets (other then quests)? I have done both PvP and run dungeons and gotten nothing. I mean I expect to see tickets in the shop for real money but did you really make it so there is no other way to earn them?
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Phouka79 wrote: »
    So is there another way to earn more tickets (other then quests)? I have done both PvP and run dungeons and gotten nothing. I mean I expect to see tickets in the shop for real money but did you really make it so there is no other way to earn them?

Tickets are also obtainable via the event dungeon.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • gmungmun Member
    50 per run. Better start now so you can afford the 175k rune.
    Gmun
  • JonahDennisJonahDennis Member
    edited January 17
    @Joel Why can venom stack this high? Shouldn’t there be a limit of stacks that can be applied like 10? 50 stacks is just stupid. xt74h07cr3ps.png
  • There is so many thing that need to be done it’s almost comical. The best thing that could be done and actually help the game is remove runes. It could make the game better because reptile/Barbarian shields would not be pointless due to shield piercings runes. The game is becoming less fun every day thanks to the P2W events.
  • xJokiexJokie Member
    edited January 18
    Anyone else noticed that Pignius is about to get an Epic weapon :open_mouth:
  • Bring back the hero features! That was one of the only good things you guys did. You guys think you can just slip them out without us noticing, but your wallets certainly will if you keep this up.
  • danacdanac Member

@Joel Why can venom stack this high? Shouldn’t there be a limit of stacks that can be applied like 10? 50 stacks is just stupid.

what in the world did you do to let them hit you?
    I killed them all before they could hit me more than once.
  • I was seeing how many stacks of venom they would apply to you and boy was I shocked. It was so many stacks that they had 250% damage reduction to them. @danac
  • li30li30 Member
    So I unlocked Zola, and it so happens that I had the evos to ascend her right away. But it won't let me? Am I missing something? I've never had this problem with any other hero.

U need to 3* to 1a her, 5* to get full ascension.
  • @BradleyGaspar See the "1/3"? It says: "f*ck you if you don't give us your monthly payment for a 3d-model within a mobilephone game".