Rise of Gorgon Zola!

Comments

• BryanBryan Member
    They truly have taken this to the next level and it’s pretty obvious that they straight up do not care. 50 tickets per dungeon run is terrible, but the cost of the rune in conjunction with that is nothing short of a giant F___ You. It will take about 20,000 stamina to get those tokens, and that is on top of buying silver keys. No thanks, I think I may actually pass on my first calendar event.
    Bryan79
    Potato Society
  • So I unlocked Zola, and it so happens that I had the evos to ascend her right away. But it won't let me? Am I missing something? I've never had this problem with any other hero.

3fqp2bumzk0f.jpg

they recently added that you have to have a certain amount of stars to accend them

Join The Common Cold! With Disease and Chill on our side, we shall spread The Common Cold! become a Common Cold Member today!
  • I'm quite content with bronze keys from dailies. If if I dont get them, then oh well. Nothing even remotely worth grinding that event dungeon for imo
  • why you name hero after cheese lol
  • pass
    Don’t you wish it was easier, wish you were better.
  • Every day more people stop playing this game. That should be enough for you guys to change your ways. Yeah paying is pretty much mandatory now. What happened to apps that paying helped but didn’t actually make you op. Why does every company always go for money now? Stop being greedy and fix your game.
  • BryanBryan Member
    Couldn’t agree more with the above. It makes me wonder if Bossfight dropped Big Fish or if it was the other way around. I’ve totally stopped putting money into the game at this point as I believe we are in the decommissioning stage of Dungeon Boss. The new customer service is terrible. I have a week old ticket in with no response right now. There is almost no communication on the forum anymore. I’m almost certain there is a new project in the works and the sales from Dungeon Boss at this point are funding it, or at least offsetting the costs.

It’s been a fun ride.
    Bryan79
    Potato Society
  • I read these and smile for none of it bothers me any more, yet I weep for my former fellow players.
    I can no longer decide from day to day what to think of this game.... and that is frustrating
    I can no longer stand the direction of this game nor the insulting way issues are dealt with
  • lythstihl wrote: »
    Bryan wrote: »
    Couldn’t agree more with the above. It makes me wonder if Bossfight dropped Big Fish or if it was the other way around. I’ve totally stopped putting money into the game at this point as I believe we are in the decommissioning stage of Dungeon Boss. The new customer service is terrible. I have a week old ticket in with no response right now. There is almost no communication on the forum anymore. I’m almost certain there is a new project in the works and the sales from Dungeon Boss at this point are funding it, or at least offsetting the costs.

It’s been a fun ride.

If there is a new project like so many seem to think, I will not be getting it. Bossfight broke faith with the player base. I was burned and all the money I spent along the way was a big waste, I won't get burned again.

I say we flood the new forum / reddit of whatever new title is coming out, and relay them the story of how Dungeon boss was eaten alive by the P2W leeching presence of the EA heads at both Boss Fight and Big Fish, even if its extremely obvious that the next game is a cash grab.

A last sort of coup d'état from us as revenge for firing a gun into the mouth of Dungeon Boss in its entirety.
  • The new project is “Anvil; War of Heroes”

Looks very CoCish.

https://www.bossfightentertainment.com/games/anvil-war-heroes
  • xJokiexJokie Member
    edited January 18
    @Joel Is this normal : I don't got the bleu blood dailies quests yet today :open_mouth:
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    I want to thank BF. I always thought of these calendar events as money grabs. However this calendar is setup so that even whales should not be tempted to spend. I finally realize that the bronze keys from the daily quests can be useful.
  • Monkeynuts wrote: »
    The new project is “Anvil; War of Heroes”

Looks very CoCish.

https://www.bossfightentertainment.com/games/anvil-war-heroes

Is this a remake from a previous game? I searched this out of curiosity and it has been, but is no longer available on app store or google play. I thought maybe it was run into the ground and they never updated their website.
  • I know people who were invited to try it pre-release, but as far as I know it has not ever been released yet.
  • We are all still play testing dungeon boss beta. Version 1 to be released soon.
  • working as intended
    Serve and be happy, citizen. The Computer is your friend!

• BryanBryan Member
    I just noticed that the Quick Loot yields the same amount of tickets as a manual run too.

Shame. Shame. Shame.
    Bryan79
    Potato Society
  • y3fq22t4ebwm.jpg

@Joel @DB_Stanley @xtmn8r
    This quest is causing issues ... running epic dungeons with Zola in team does not get counting
  • Huh. A new reptile. Or you could have a new goblin hero we’ve all been asking for
  • Gor-Gone Recruiten'
    Quick Loot Guide:

Silver chest = 50 tickets
    Gold chest = 100 tickets
    Purple chest = 200 tickets
  • i think the forum complaining that heroes now have to be bought with money is making idiots believe they can make a neww account and buy the hero to seem more special than everyone else lol
    daenactt8u9a.png
  • taz67taz67 Member
    @joel @xtmn8r - Bravo Dungeon Boss on another crappy PTP event!!! Massive cash grab, low payouts, ridiculous amount of tickets required to purchase anything of value, cannot FA Zola unless she is 5 stars, no special heroes appearing in the heroic summon anymore, etc. Another event that I will not give my all to because frankly it’s not worth it. You’re losing players everyday. I would think you guys would finally wise up but I guess I was wrong.
  • wr8thwr8th Member
    Just incredible
    4pw7j9o0y79i.jpeg

m9a8blov294u.jpeg
  • xJokiexJokie Member
    edited January 21
    Hi ! I love the game, and since I unlocked the 4 reptiles, I only play that! I was really hyped when I saw Zola. I bought Zola's loot pass, and I did not regret adding it to my team. But I must admit that having 5 stars for FA Zola and who must put at least $ 100 CAD to have 3 stars and $ 300-400 for 5 stars are completely ridiculous! I like to put a $ 20 a few times but now it's downright robbery!
    Post edited by xJokie on
  • xJokiexJokie Member
    edited January 21
    I can not believe that everything is so expensive for a mobile game. Even world of warcraft costs less, even if you have to pay by month. I tell myself every day that I'm wasting my time and the game is going to die because Boss fight keeps adding things that ruin their game but when I wait in my other games and when I'm on break at work, I like to play it. In any case .. RIP dungeon boss ... I hope you will drop you ridiculous price and let us enjoy an event without having to spend out 500$ .. GOD This is almost the price of my rent !!!