This is a good step in a direction, Well done! (Srsly)

ijoka2xi3v1c.jpg

No extra doors to gain access unless you get a pass. Super doors! I LOVE this idea.
Join The Common Cold! With Disease and Chill on our side, we shall spread The Common Cold! become a Common Cold Member today!
Tagged:

Comments

• You do realize it takes two gold keys to open one, right?
  • edited January 18
    Monkeynuts wrote: »
    You do realize it takes two gold keys to open one, right?

No it doesn't, you gotta save 1 gold key to get the super door. And it even tells you what your getting for it

Edit : My bad I misread. Still! It's a good start, no buying passes

Post edited by Warlord_Yorick on
    Join The Common Cold! With Disease and Chill on our side, we shall spread The Common Cold! become a Common Cold Member today!
  • To be fair nobody knew about the secret extra door the last time they had doors until it was too late. (for Krampus Skin) It's a little early to praise them for not having extra doors.
  • To be fair nobody knew about the secret extra door the last time they had doors until it was too late. (for Krampus Skin) It's a little early to praise them for not having extra doors.

It clearly says this time 28 doors, 56 in all.
  • FuggitFuggit Member
    edited January 18
    Monkeynuts wrote: »
    You do realize it takes two gold keys to open one, right?

No it doesn't, you gotta save 1 gold key to get the super door. And it even tells you what your getting for it

Edit : My bad I misread. Still! It's a good start, no buying passes

Except that now, instead of getting the rune AND the tokens for ONE gold key, you have to pay for TWO gold keys. Don't get tricked by this, there is more and more value being taken away from us per each event.

It may seem like "oh, they're finally listening", but is instead just another expected ploy by the EA heads to try to greed out more money VIA gold keys bought with $$.

I would advise public slander against whomever is supporting this regime, as our super passive forum posting (which is probably only read by a very small % of the DB population) is obviously going N O W H E R E as nothing has been done and is regressing. We can make the change happen, but as some of you noticed, there's a HUGE population of people with Epic Jins at 4-6 Stars which is only available via. $$.

As a side note, why else would EA re-sell the same sports games OVER and OVER with a pretty new paint polish over it? Its because there are players who don't actually think about the amount of work being put into these things.

As someone in college who had learned and practices 3D modeling and animation, the amount of work vs how much they try to make players pay for said work is absolutely atrocious.

Aside from the actual character aesthetic design which is where most of the time spent comes from, creating most of these characters in 3D from 2D artist renditions would only take me a week or two, including the animations.

As for character balance, which is why heroes USED to be released more slowly, well we know how much time they spend on that nowadays.

And I'm only in college still learning. Imagine how quickly a TEAM of professionals could get this done.
  • spiffymcbangspiffymcbang Member
    edited January 18
    How does that saying go?
    Oh Yeah "there is a sucker born every minute"
  • Well, I'm participating in the Guild Summit on Monday, and I had a private talk with Joel and he said my words are well put. So he told me to go the guild summit and talk about the future if DB.
    Not sure who else is participating, I only know is only Guildmasters can join.
  • Perhaps with the ideas I have that can better the future, things will hopfully change.
  • solringsolring Member
    edited January 18
    Well, I'm participating in the Guild Summit on Monday, and I had a private talk with Joel and he said my words are well put. So he told me to go the guild summit and talk about the future if DB.
    How do Guildmasters get an invite to the meeting? Neither my guild's former Guildmaster nor myself (current Guildmaster) know...

• Well, I'm participating in the Guild Summit on Monday, and I had a private talk with Joel and he said my words are well put. So he told me to go the guild summit and talk about the future if DB.

Can you ask them why they wont help on customer support tickets? I've never seen customer support so bad. Is it possible they are confusing customer support with custodian and just dumping it all on the poor janitor?
  • 10 percent sampling. 10 percent gets answered and 90 percent gets fiiled in the circular cabinet aka garbage can.
  • SchnuppeSchnuppe Member
    edited January 19
    solring wrote: »
    Well, I'm participating in the Guild Summit on Monday, and I had a private talk with Joel and he said my words are well put. So he told me to go the guild summit and talk about the future if DB.
    How do Guildmasters get an invite to the meeting? Neither my guild's former Guildmaster nor myself (current Guildmaster) know...
    Send one of the summit admins a message and ask for an invite.
    https://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussion/59774/db-guild-summit-and-community-line-chats/p1