Please game devs...

Hi all, I know there's a very low chance they see this or even care enough about it but here goes anyways. I'll try to keep it short and sweet.

I have been a loyal player for like 2 or 3 years now. I absolutely love this game. It's helped me through some rough times and has kept me moving on. I can say I have invested a lot of time and a bit of money to the game, cause I quite enjoy it and have no problem helping support the devs. However, this new shenanigan with Zola is absolute BS. the fact you can't even USE her to her full potential without spending an absurd amount of money is dumb, but the fact that you'd drag on an event made for the whales of this game for 18 days?? you're mad.

This is just corporate suicide.

Now, here's a couple fixes I'd suggest, @Joel and whoever else:
1) remove the star requirement for ascension
-you know the community is upset. If you would remove this star wall for ascension, we'd all be relatively ok with this bit of a cash grab, and you wouldn't lose like 80% of your player base. Simple.

2)Lower the star cap so #2 only takes 3*
-This would allow those who really wanted the character to grind out the Zola ticket packs while letting people at least get her 1st ascension. still a little upsetting but a win-win either way. you get the whales to whale out and the community stays happy,

3) allow tokens to be gained from silver and bronze keys.
- You did this in every other hero calendar I can remember and I don't quite understand why you're not doing it now. This combined with a lower star requirement would keep us all docile and willing to continue to play your game. We love it. That's what made us stay with you since release. I used to happily refer this game to all my friends but now I'm not so sure.

Please, devs. I don't want to see this game die like all the others. Give us something to come back for. make the VIP status mean something now. Just
PLEASE. LISTEN. TO. THE. COMMUNITY'S. CRIES.

just, please. I love this game to death. don't make me leave.

Comments

• Doesn't matter what we want. They're all slaves to the new EA heads that were employed at both Big Fish and Boss Fight during the 2018 Summer - Fall seasons. It'll only get worse from here.
  • **** this game. It got on my nerves too hard. I quit, but wish you all luck, maybe you will bring back the game, even though is impossible, and a brain in the devs' heads cause they are purely ****.
  • Hi all, I know there's a very low chance they see this or even care enough about it but here goes anyways. I'll try to keep it short and sweet.

I have been a loyal player for like 2 or 3 years now. I absolutely love this game. It's helped me through some rough times and has kept me moving on. I can say I have invested a lot of time and a bit of money to the game, cause I quite enjoy it and have no problem helping support the devs. However, this new shenanigan with Zola is absolute BS. the fact you can't even USE her to her full potential without spending an absurd amount of money is dumb, but the fact that you'd drag on an event made for the whales of this game for 18 days?? you're mad.

This is just corporate suicide.

Now, here's a couple fixes I'd suggest, @Joel and whoever else:
    1) remove the star requirement for ascension
    -you know the community is upset. If you would remove this star wall for ascension, we'd all be relatively ok with this bit of a cash grab, and you wouldn't lose like 80% of your player base. Simple.

2)Lower the star cap so #2 only takes 3*
    -This would allow those who really wanted the character to grind out the Zola ticket packs while letting people at least get her 1st ascension. still a little upsetting but a win-win either way. you get the whales to whale out and the community stays happy,

3) allow tokens to be gained from silver and bronze keys.
    - You did this in every other hero calendar I can remember and I don't quite understand why you're not doing it now. This combined with a lower star requirement would keep us all docile and willing to continue to play your game. We love it. That's what made us stay with you since release. I used to happily refer this game to all my friends but now I'm not so sure.

Please, devs. I don't want to see this game die like all the others. Give us something to come back for. make the VIP status mean something now. Just
    PLEASE. LISTEN. TO. THE. COMMUNITY'S. CRIES.

just, please. I love this game to death. don't make me leave.

ea ruins everything, i play new game now, all similar, but much better graphic and history in campaign, called: age of magic