Gorgon Epics: All Gorgon Epics Now Available [Shop Pre-Release Only]

2»

Comments

• Hey guys, I need a good guild, I`m Lvl69, 2000 Xp away from Lvl70, I can get all the crowns. Username: Xiristus
  • @TheOneAndOnlyShade Try Justice League. They always have open spots.
  • I don't think that we need a banner for those cash grab epic's unless they're released for all players and not just for the payers.
  • mrdahl wrote: »
    Fun fact: the vast majority of players, whales included, are unable to use Zolas epic as she is not 4*, hence not fully ascended, at this point

Even more fun facts! Adding a horribly over priced epic to the already disastrous hero will not want to make ANYONE pay!

n3dbn6e4l1u7.jpeg
    I will yeah...Momdukz ™️
  • Great job BF! The majority of players can't even see this overpriced shop offer without her 2nd ascension. I guess your new business model is as bug free as the whole game.
  • Apparently she is auto ascended, no matter the stars, when you get the epic.
    Make Reptiles Great Again!
  • mrdahl wrote: »
    Apparently she is auto ascended, no matter the stars, when you get the epic.
    Is thats true?
  • xJokie wrote: »
    mrdahl wrote: »
    Apparently she is auto ascended, no matter the stars, when you get the epic.
    Is thats true?

I sure wouldn't wager 100 bucks on it
  • **** they removed Her from the shop and i missed that :'(
  • xJokie wrote: »
    **** they removed Her from the shop and i missed that :'(

I think shes only an option if you have her fully ascended.
  • @Joel sorry but I’m pretty sure people aren’t complaining about you not posting responses that only indicate that you have read the post. People are annoyed at the general lack of information and unresponsiveness we have received lately in regards to questions. This latest event leaves out a bunch of weird rules and nuances in the in-game information. While it would be nice to have that info in game, you should at least respond to our questions on the forum instead of letting us figure it out on our own (or in most cases including me, having our tireless guild-leaders figure it out). Another example of this is how you still haven’t directly addressed the portal featuring or lack thereof. A lot of players would like to know what you guys are thinking with that. Not everyone has access to the summit log, and not everyone has time to wade through it.
  • UmaroUmaro Member
    Can we all take a second to appreciate that DB just released what is essentially a $300 hero that they named after a putrid cheese. Gorgonzola? Really? They’re just laughing at anyone who is willing to spend money on the game this point.
  • This was the worst calendar event ever. There was just one good rune available in the calendar. You guys want to make money, then put something good behind the doors. We don't need overpriced crap!
  • @Joel
    Will all boosts stack? Pvp boosts?
  • @ClaraR Probably not since you could have 3 days of unlimited PvP and that would be a lot of honor you could earn.
  • @Joel @xtmn8r
    It's been over a month since this epic was released for purchase.
    Is it available in the boss islands now?
  • These epics should have been released Feburary 22, 24, and today, Feb 28. Is there a reason you are not sticking to your month later release date? Are epics going to be P2P only from this point forward?
  • SO after a week...we didn't receive an answer yet :disappointed:
  • danacdanac Member
    check discord- they won't answer you there, but at least you'll feel you tried.
  • Today was six weeks since the release of the epic for Cobressa, and it still hasn’t dropped in the dungeon. Hopefully the release will come tomorrow with the Boss event. And hopefully it will be all three gorgons.
2»