Agnon - Silenced + Not going into Graniteform

Recently I lost a PvP defence, and I realised that my agnon was not only silenced, but did not go into Graniteform. He was indeed silenced; he only did his basic attack. His ‘Living Stone’ trait states that he is immune to all debuffs. Is this a glitch?

I have screenshotted some images of the situation. One shows agnon entering the dungeon, not in Graniteform, the other two of agnon with the silence debuff above his head.

c88dtt9fjwky.png
g0ekwj89ja0u.png
ixwoa6lqn01l.png

Any help with this glitch would be appreciated.

Comments

• ApocalyptusApocalyptus Member
    edited January 28
    its Not a bug, it is How you position agnon, if agnon goes first on defence, he won’t enter granite form, if he goes after another hero, he will enter granite form until agnons turn comes around.

In short: Position Agnon either 2nd, 3rd or 4th (depending on hero speed) to properly benefit granite form at the start.
    Post edited by Apocalyptus on
    Total Zomminionation.
  • its Not a bug, it is How you position agnon, if agnon goes first on defence, he won’t enter granite form, if he goes after another hero, he will enter granite form until agnons turn comes around.

In short: Position Agnon either 2nd, 3rd or 4th (depending on hero speed) to properly benefit granite form at the start.

Thanks, that explains one of my questions! This doesn’t explain why agnon is silenced however. He is a construct, immune to all debuffs. Silence is a debuff, therefore he should not be silenced.
  • Jin Lei’s silence ignores immunities. So, it’s forcefully applied.
    Crimson's Links: DB Wiki | DeviantArt | Minecraft Forum | Twitter
    IGN: CrimsonKid
    zqb5cd9hlg1n.png
  • If you read Jin lei’s approaching storm Passive, you will know that it silences all enemies until Jin lei’s first turn or until the first turn is up, ignoring immunities.
    Total Zomminionation.
  • If you read Jin lei’s approaching storm Passive, you will know that it silences all enemies until Jin lei’s first turn or until the first turn is up, ignoring immunities.

Oh really? My bad. Guess I’ll have to remove agnon from my defence team then.

I think if you dont lead with him he doesn't stay silenced when leaving granite form.
  • drakes wrote: »
    If you read Jin lei’s approaching storm Passive, you will know that it silences all enemies until Jin lei’s first turn or until the first turn is up, ignoring immunities.

I think if you dont lead with him he doesn't stay silenced when leaving granite form.

Tried that and he was still silenced one time but not another. My main use was for him to go first and kill somebody powerful off right away.
  • ApocalyptusApocalyptus Member
    edited January 29
    Do remember, if agnon goes into granite form, it removes any and all buffs/debuffs, allowing agnon to use his abilities with impunity. Same with Selwyn the enduring and his ice block Passive.
    Total Zomminionation.