Can’t complete daily

How is it possible that I need to “check out the tower of pwnage” to complete my daily quests, but a new tower will not be available for 7 hours (ie not until tomorrow)?

I did complete the tower today, but somehow it simultaneously does not register (for daily completion) and registers completed.

🤷‍♂️

Comments

• This has happened to me before. Sometimes my dailies arnt reset and if I do the tower first, it doesn't count.
  • ugh.
    Thanks for the response.
  • This happened to me once too, I think it might have something to do with already being in the game during the reset. I just got screwed, and there was nothing I could do.

I could be wrong, to be fair I haven't experimented and have no plans to but now I always close the app and log back in during reset every day to make sure it doesn't happen, and so far it's worked.
  • Sometimes, if you don't view your quests first before doing the tower, etc, it won't count towards the quest.
    So, open up your quest tab before you do anything.
    DB Player since 10.11.2015
    The Tatar Squad
  • Just climb to level 11 everyday then stop and you will never have that problem. Beat floor 12 next day,get credit and you have another full tower. I have been doing that since the old system. Happy gaming.