Zola and dagrund

Can you please nerf dagrund's (smackdown) not to fallow up by epic attk or
Make zola (icy glare) undodgable

Idk why dwarf is already good of everything just make it a change to other family too pls

Dwarf is 100% accuracy
40%hp,lifesteal and purge buff each turn from dagrund
30% atk and def from valkin
High AoE dmg
And a lot more while others not even half from this traits

Comments

• Zola icy glare undodgeable so that you can hit dwarves after Valkin's epic goes off. I'm all for more counters against dwarves.

The life steal and 100% accuracy has been around since early 2017, so I wouldn't consider those game changing. It's the dwarven update that happened in Aug 2018 that made them one of the new meta.

Be patient, eventually dwarves won't be the meta because a group combo superior to dwarves will eventually show up. It happened to damage reduction, reptile, beast, flying, and barbarian teams.
  • cojcoj Member
    I don't mean to change dwarf traits

Only dagrund (smackdown) is so OP everything valkin and therand can make epic with that....and thats insane
    Also with zen+val combo...valkin got triple haste?
  • coj wrote: »
    I don't mean to change dwarf traits

Only dagrund (smackdown) is so OP everything valkin and therand can make epic with that....and thats insane
    Also with zen+val combo...valkin got triple haste?

Zen change coming soon

• MonkeyHunterMonkeyHunter Member
    edited January 31
    @Rocksor what’s the word on the Zen changes?

Edit: or is this BF’s trademarked “coming soon?”
  • Yes the trademark coming soon you see in chat notes.....just like hero sorting. We got it, and it wasn't what we expected to be after 1+ year of waiting.