Overly Dramatic People Who Quit

Ever notice that the people who quit the game are still on forums?

Like... Why?

Tag your favorite quitter here!
Just another nerd in the herd!

Comments

• After I accumulate enough quitters, we can do a poll on who is the best quitter...
  • Are we talking actual quitters, or people who “quit” and come back to drop $400 two events later?
  • You can’t tell people to tag their favorite quitter without tagging yours.

I can’t tag mine because he changes identities more often than the muppet changes underwear.
  • We are talking anyone who you know who has openly quit the game, for any reason, and under any circumstance...

Then... When you are looking for recruits for your family on forums, you see them post on another thread. Usually it is an angry thread about cash grabs of some sort.. and their comments are recent. Like as in January.

Typically there is some sort of huge dramatic explosion. Some even give ultimatums and have count downs. They explode, then quit... Then two weeks later, they comment on another thread...

And then you are like: "Why? I thought you quit?"
  • Just reading the title of this thread made me lol.
  • Put me #1 on that list! Yeaaaaaaaaaahhhh
  • @shiggity80 Yes you are one of the people who came to mind. I enjoyed playing with you in AoA. I think it was only for like 2 weeks after the 3V merger. Also I think @echonap . Also think @wagdogg but he isn't really on forums anymore. He just plays.

Like, I didn't want you all to quit. I'm not making fun. But expected you all to just fade into the sunset after telling the dev's to go screw themselves... But you are all still here...

So I'm like... What happened? Do you still play? Are you just bored? Did the game you switched to suck and you are going to give db another go? Maybe you play casually on an alt or new account? There's a billion and one questions in my mind... Like what's the deal?
  • Maybe they came back to finish Aria?
  • As amusing as that comment is, the question still remains... Why bother? If the game has caused that much anxiety/anger/disgust/etc... Why bother?

I enjoy the game... Therefore, I still play.
  • shiggity80shiggity80 Member
    edited February 1
    @shiggity80 Yes you are one of the people who came to mind. I enjoyed playing with you in AoA. I think it was only for like 2 weeks after the 3V merger. Also I think @echonap . Also think @wagdogg but he isn't really on forums anymore. He just plays.

Like, I didn't want you all to quit. I'm not making fun. But expected you all to just fade into the sunset after telling the dev's to go screw themselves... But you are all still here...

So I'm like... What happened? Do you still play? Are you just bored? Did the game you switched to suck and you are going to give db another go? Maybe you play casually on an alt or new account? There's a billion and one questions in my mind... Like what's the deal?

I don't play anymore. Maybe log in once every two weeks to see what mail I have, etc., but definitely do not run any dungeons, no pvp matches, no tower, nothing. If it's a hero calendar thing, I'll use my free gold key for sh!ts and giggles.

Why do I stay on the forums? Initially I didn't, but I started to read all of the drama beginning like 6 months ago and it's just too baffling/shocking to see how far this game has gone to NOT post about it and encourage people to quit.

But to be fair, I've been on both sides. When i was very active, I would see people post on the forums who said they quit and I too was like "ok why are you still here? lulz"

People can make their own decisions, but I just find it fun to point out the terrible direction this game has gone.
  • because i was a part of this community for three years and i still miss it.
  • This is the sort of **** that makes people want to quit...
    eo3bgjikdpil.png
    tnxuerf6qujz9.png
    h5da0fxwvo7u7.png
    atxpgd2lgqa40j.png
  • Just kill them? 4head
  • danacdanac Member
    This is the sort of **** that makes people want to quit...

h5da0fxwvo7u7.png

I'd go for ObiWan Cannoli.

easy pickings.
  • Stinky wrote: »
    Ever notice that the people who quit the game are still on forums?

Like... Why?

Tag your favorite quitter here!

No-one can leave, Boss Fight keep removing the doors. :(

Ok, I lol’d.