The devs are good people.

I only joined LINE a few weeks ago, never talked to any dev this entire time. But from the few people in LINE (few I mean at least 100) have very good opinions about the current state of the game. The Summit Collaboration is full of positive people (including myself) and there choices to help this game for more then 3 years sure seems like they know what there doing. And do you know what they dont about the least? Money grabs. Everyone, and I mean everyone in this forum says that the Money grabs are one of the more "Bigger reasons" that makes the game not fun. Yes, it is a problem. But the members of the SC dont mind it as much as you all do.

I've learned to be more patient these past few weeks, to actually listen. If your in the SC, I thank you personally.

I tend to do get a lil out of hand when it comes to positivity. And yes I have to tune it down cause man I am really stubborn when it comes to my Plan to rid the forums of Toxicity and Negativity.

I also learned there are other bugs and glitches that I never heard of, nor seen. That acually make the game frustrating to play, money grabs are indeed a little problem but that is somthing to deal with in the future. Right now, we all need to come together to find every bug and annoying thing (besides money grabs) and report it. Fix the acually problematic issues of the game then handle financial problems with the game later.

Hell man, I also thank Drodd personally for inviting me to SC. I'm getting better ways to approach others with positivity then I would of ever thought of before.

Other problems are making the game dieing, yes. I cant discus all the problems in this one post.

But Dev team, if your reading this.
Keep up the good work, many of us believe this game can make it. And thank you for listening to us, and reading this post.
Join The Common Cold! With Disease and Chill on our side, we shall spread The Common Cold! become a Common Cold Member today!

Comments

  • I’ve read your posts, you put a large sum of that toxicity out there on your own so don’t act like your not part of the problem.

    Also you can’t rid the forum of toxicity without removing the forum (it is just what people do when they are frustrated).
  • How dare you? He can’t be toxic, as he’s the only one here smart enough to “see the big picture”, despite only just arriving and not being someone who’s lived through over three years of this stuff. All opinions other than his own are invalid.
  • edited February 6
    I’ve read your posts, you put a large sum of that toxicity out there on your own so don’t act like your not part of the problem.

    Also you can’t rid the forum of toxicity without removing the forum (it is just what people do when they are frustrated).

    Not sure what your talkin about, all 36 discussions I made, only 6 are toxic. saying im just adding to the toxicity is only making you part of the problem.
    besides, im toxic when others are toxic. that's the problem with this forums. no one has anying positive to say but a few people. me being one of them.
    Join The Common Cold! With Disease and Chill on our side, we shall spread The Common Cold! become a Common Cold Member today!
  • Monkeynuts wrote: »
    How dare you? He can’t be toxic, as he’s the only one here smart enough to “see the big picture”, despite only just arriving and not being someone who’s lived through over three years of this stuff. All opinions other than his own are invalid.

    tsk, tsk, tsk. seems that your negative thoughts are in need of checking. why bother posting if you have nothing good, positive, or nice to say?
    You are only proving my point.
    Join The Common Cold! With Disease and Chill on our side, we shall spread The Common Cold! become a Common Cold Member today!
  • So I shouldn’t post if I don’t agree with you. Who’s point is being proven?
  • @Warlord_Yorick there is nothing wrong in only posting positive things but everyone has a right to their opinion. I'm not sure how much you play or spend or anything, but the fact there are so many bugs you are not aware of proves the point that you are not up to "the current state of the game". I've been in one constant guild consolidation after another, every line chat is full of players with no optimism and constant talk of quitting or just no one talking at all. To think this is only caused by bugs and the current state of the game is great is very naive. Through all my skepticism on the new update, ( the fact there us one proves the devs arnt happy with the current state) I really hope it works and changes things for the better.
  • I've seen all good people turn their heads each day
    So satisfied I'm on my way
    I've seen all good people turn their heads each day
    So satisfied I'm on my way

    Take a straight and stronger course
    to the corner of your life
    Make the white queen run so fast
    she hasn't got time to make you a wife

    'Cause it's time, it's time in time with your time
    and its news is captured
    for the queen to use!
    Move me on to any black square
    Use me anytime you want
    Just remember that the goal
    Is for us all to capture all we want
    (Move me on to any black square)

    Don't surround yourself with yourself
    Move on back two squares
    Send an instant karma to me
    Initial it with loving care
    (Don't surround yourself)

    'Cause it's time, it's time in time with your time
    and its news is captured
    for the queen to use!

    Diddit diddit diddit diddit diddit diddit diddit didda
    Diddit diddit diddit diddit diddit diddit diddit didda
    (Don't surround yourself with yourself)

    Don't surround yourself with yourself
    (Don't surround yourself)
    Move on back two squares
    Send an instant karma to me
    (Send an instant karma to me)
    Initial it with loving care
    (Don't surround yourself)

    'Cause it's time, it's time in time with your time
    and its news is captured
    for the queen to use!

    Diddit diddit diddit diddit diddit diddit diddit didda (All we are saying)
    Diddit diddit diddit diddit diddit diddit diddit didda (Is give peace a chance)
    Diddit diddit diddit diddit diddit diddit diddit didda (All we are saying)
    Diddit diddit diddit diddit diddit diddit diddit didda (Is give peace a chance

    'Cause it's time, it's time in time with your time
    and it's news is captured...

    [II All Good People]

    I've seen all good people turn their heads each day
    So satisfied I'm on my way

    I've seen all good people turn their heads each day
    So satisfied I'm on my way..
  • Yes! (See what I did there?)
  • Yorick I have read many of your posts and don’t personally understand some of them (this one is still to be determined), but I will say this:

    How would you feel if I told everyone that you were garbage and that I was much smarter than you ever would be, but it was okay because I have a plan that will make people like you stop existing. That is basically what you said to the dungeon boss community, so please just stop and think about your postings and wether or not they will help or hinder your argument.
  • Also complaining about the people who complain is just exacerbating the problem. If you really wanted to add positivity and avoid negativity, (well for one you would leave this forum) you would ignore the negative people and only be positive. You also cannot say you know better than other people because you do not. That is extremely arrogant, and wrong when you're going against the masses.
  • sirolk99sirolk99 Member
    edited February 7
    ...That is extremely arrogant, and wrong when you're going against the masses.

    The masses are usually idiots, just saying...
  • And so are the people who think themselves outside and superior to the masses.
  • sirolk99sirolk99 Member
    edited February 7
    So, in conclusion, everyone is an idiot... :)

    (Sounds about right, works for me, thanks for playing @Monkeynuts )
  • sirolk99 wrote: »
    So, in conclusion, everyone is an idiot... :)

    (Sounds about right, works for me, thanks for playing @Monkeynuts )

    More or less :expressionless:
  • Yorick I have read many of your posts and don’t personally understand some of them (this one is still to be determined), but I will say this:

    How would you feel if I told everyone that you were garbage and that I was much smarter than you ever would be, but it was okay because I have a plan that will make people like you stop existing. That is basically what you said to the dungeon boss community, so please just stop and think about your postings and wether or not they will help or hinder your argument.

    I see. I'll think more next time. Thanks for your feedback
    Join The Common Cold! With Disease and Chill on our side, we shall spread The Common Cold! become a Common Cold Member today!
  • drakes wrote: »
    @Warlord_Yorick there is nothing wrong in only posting positive things but everyone has a right to their opinion. I'm not sure how much you play or spend or anything, but the fact there are so many bugs you are not aware of proves the point that you are not up to "the current state of the game". I've been in one constant guild consolidation after another, every line chat is full of players with no optimism and constant talk of quitting or just no one talking at all. To think this is only caused by bugs and the current state of the game is great is very naive. Through all my skepticism on the new update, ( the fact there us one proves the devs arnt happy with the current state) I really hope it works and changes things for the better.

    I know people have there right to opinion, and true, I dont know all the bugs in the game. But your right, it is there opinion. I'll try not to let there opinions get to me. Thanks for your feedback
    Join The Common Cold! With Disease and Chill on our side, we shall spread The Common Cold! become a Common Cold Member today!
  • Also complaining about the people who complain is just exacerbating the problem. If you really wanted to add positivity and avoid negativity, (well for one you would leave this forum) you would ignore the negative people and only be positive. You also cannot say you know better than other people because you do not. That is extremely arrogant, and wrong when you're going against the masses.

    Telling me to leave the forum would be a full waste of time, as I have plans.
    But you are right : Its stupid to go against the masses. If I was to do so, I would need an army.
    But you are also correct at another fact, if I want there to be positivity, I need to stay positive and ignore the negative. Thanks to your feedback, I gotten an idea.
    Join The Common Cold! With Disease and Chill on our side, we shall spread The Common Cold! become a Common Cold Member today!
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    I agree, devs are good people. They do what they are told to do. They are not the ones with the yachts.
  • bvs72 wrote: »
    I agree, devs are good people. They do what they are told to do. They are not the ones with the yachts.

    The head dev.... Mr. Bossfight.... the final boss against all of the playerbase.

  • The head dev.... Mr. Bossfight.... the final boss against all of the playerbase.

    I hate that guy! I want to see my Drakk hit him 88 times in a row and pulverize him!
  • danacdanac Member
    Monkeynuts wrote: »
    And so are the people who think themselves outside and superior to the masses.

    I'm not a mass.

    I'm much more a volume.
Sign In or Register to comment.

© 2015 Boss Fight Entertainment, Inc. ; Boss Fight, the Boss Fight logo, and Dungeon Boss are
trademarks of Boss Fight Entertainment, Inc., used with permission www.bossfight.com