Crowns not adding correctly

I did all of my daily quests the past three days. After day two I had 72 crowns. After day three I had 101. I should be getting 40 per day. Please help
Tagged:

Comments

• I had the same issue today. Apparently if you collect them “too fast” in succession, some may not register. Waiting a couple seconds between quests allegedly keeps it from happening.
  • Monkeynuts wrote: »
    I had the same issue today. Apparently if you collect them “too fast” in succession, some may not register. Waiting a couple seconds between quests allegedly keeps it from happening.

That’s what she said. Seriously is this bug back again. The gift that keeps on giving.

• bvs72bvs72 Member
    This is why they give you extras. They can’t seem to fix it.
  • After collecting crown rewards after reset I collected all my crowns from today only to find they have not registered in my guild
  • Same problem for me...claimed them at same speed as usual but only got credit for 28 instead of 40.
  • This same issue happened for half of my guild.
  • We all registered zero crowns on Monday afternoon