Remove buffstreak

It's better to remove the buffstreak. It ruines the game. I don't want to level up 4 times as fast as I did. I want to level up slowly so I can upgrade al my heroes. I am now not playing today so my streak is over

Comments

• #keepthestreak
  • ft2cc5ot3c0l.jpg
  • It's better to remove the buffstreak. It ruines the game. I don't want to level up 4 times as fast as I did. I want to level up slowly so I can upgrade al my heroes. I am now not playing today so my streak is over

Well, when you sign back in today, you will still be stuck with 2x experience to start the streak. So accept it or move on. Rate the app in the app store and vote with your wallet.

• Well, when you sign back in today, you will still be stuck with 2x experience to start the streak. So accept it or move on. Rate the app in the app store and vote with your wallet.[/quote]

Oh wauw, but if you have forever Double xp then is it not double anymore but Just normaal... I mean pls Dungeon Boss fix this and let it be a good game