Smh

This is just sad74jhrvrkdiab.png

Comments

• Err, why?
  • Monkeynuts wrote: »
    Err, why?

Because he has better heroes with higher stars and almost 10k more power than me, and he still lost
  • Better heroes? That hardly even combos.
  • BasherblastBasherblast Member
    edited February 9
    That team lost since it had no synergies that were good (let’s face it, Dark teams are garbage nowadays unless you are fighting specific targets)
  • Holy frick your right, they are bad. But it is still kind of sad that he couldn't make a proper team to defeat mine
  • At least we can see that you didnt fall for the grove guardian lily cash grab XD
    There once was a monster from the ice
    But here's a bit of advice
    Don't try to fight him, your fate will be quite grim
    You'd go from hero to human sacrifice
  • Holy frick your right, they are bad. But it is still kind of sad that he couldn't make a proper team to defeat mine

Why? You dont know what heroes he has or doesnt have. Maybe hes trying to make do with the best he has or maybe he is fooling around with team experimentation. Maybe hes not great at pvp and would benefit from more experienced guidance. Either way he shouldn't be looked down upon
  • drakes wrote: »
    Holy frick your right, they are bad. But it is still kind of sad that he couldn't make a proper team to defeat mine

Why? You dont know what heroes he has or doesnt have. Maybe hes trying to make do with the best he has or maybe he is fooling around with team experimentation. Maybe hes not great at pvp and would benefit from more experienced guidance. Either way he shouldn't be looked down upon

I don't know. I don't even know what I'm doing most of the time when i make forum posts or polls. I just like to make people laugh and cringe