Brom nerfing

It used to be that Brom was a rare awesome hero that everyone feared and was great to have on a team. For some reason boss fight decided to NERF HIM, and now he is a dime a dozen. THE SAME happened with IGOROK!!! Come on boss fight! Why do you have to nerf everyone who we like??? And did they really have to give out ten FREE IGOROK tokens!?

Comments

• MrKoopaTroopMrKoopaTroop Member
    edited February 10
    My best guess would be a bunch a filthy casuals constantly barking that Brom was OP and needed to be nerfed. I personally didn't think he was OP, although his life stealing abilities were definitely really good, and probably were the main reason why DB nerfed him. Other than that I thought Brom was pretty balanced. Let's just hope the same casuals who barked about Brom bark about Jin Lei being OP as well, because Jin is a genuine busted hero.
    I'm just your friendly neighborhood degenerate
    6w44j9hgju42.png
  • Yeah. Brom was my favorite, until he was so bad I couldn’t even use him anymore.
  • Ududu2Ududu2 Member
    edited February 12
    Perhaps I'm missing something, when was brom nerfed? His update made him much stronger than he was before but when compared to others *cough*dwarves*cough* he absolutely sucks like everyone else not in the meta right now
  • DevilJhonsDevilJhons Member
    edited February 13
    Ududu2 wrote: »
    Perhaps I'm missing something, when was brom nerfed? His update made him much stronger than he was before but when compared to others *cough*dwarves*cough* he absolutely sucks like everyone else not in the meta right now

he maybe was good before runes, but now even with updates and so on, only damage he can do is -25% hp to all, maybe 1 special attack also, he doesn't have enough hp/def to survive even with zomm+ponty, trash hero, sad.